PART 7

Y/N POV

After having breakfast, everyone were enjoying and taking photos of eachother and i should say it was really fun to hangout with them they r real crackheads and thats exactely why they are so loved they dont care what others think of them, they do what makes them happy. but something was really off like its missing something then it clicked "taehung" why is he not saying anything, he was fine in the morning but now it seems like he is thinking about something serious

y/n: tae is everything ok?

Taehyung: yes, why do u ask?

y/n: u have been awfully quiet, thats why?

Taehyung: ho! sorry, its nothing hehe.

y/n: ok if u say so, but u know u can tell me anything right?

Taehyung: (nodded) yep, i know thank you.

i just smiled at him and we went and caught up with the others.

-TIME SKIP-

-TAEHYUNG'S POV-

we all played for a long time and thought about taking some rest before we leave, so here i am, in my room. i took bath and going to sleep, that's until i heard someone knocking the door, when opened the door i saw my hyungs, Jungkook, Emma and Lilly, and i was confused to why they r here

Taehyung: hey guys whats up, why u here?

Jin: we don't know Emma and Lilly told us to come?

Lilly: the thing is we want to continue telling about what we mentioned in the morning.

jimin: u mean that thing about y/n's father?

Emma: yes, we want u to know because, well we will be living together and tae is going to marry her.

Lilly: y/n can never bring her self to tell this and we already spoke to her about if we can tell u and she agreed.

Emma: guys just dont feel bad she did not tell this herself but years ago when she told us this she cried so much she was sick from all the crying and exhaustion.

Namjoon: then it must be a really sensitive topic.

Lilly: it is.

Emma: Taehyung are u ok with this, i know u desirve to hear this from her but trust me u cannot bare to see her pain after.

Taehyung: its ok, as much as i want to hear this from her i dont want her to get hurt and anyways she agreed, that u girls can tell us so its fine.

Emma: thanks for understanding.

Hoseok: so go on we are all ears.

Emma: so it all started from when her mom was forced to marry y/n's father, no one knew of how a terrible man he was, he was abusive, he wanted money and power that y/n's family had but he couldn't since her mom didn't sing the papers to give him all the money. so he started torturing her, but when aunty was pregnant with y/n's big brother she thought he would stop and wouldn't hurt his own child but that was not the case he nearly killed his own son for money but luckily he survived but because of the abuse he was went through in his mom's womb it affected him, he has weak lungs and heart and his brain had few injuries but the brain healed, but the heart and lungs didn't. even after birth they were mistreated, they made sure aunty couldn't contact her house, but when she was pregnant with y/n for 3 mounts some neigbors saw her condition and tried to contact her family and when they did they told them about how they suspect her being abused, and so y/n's grandpa gave them a surprise visit and saw them hitting aunty and brought her and his grandson back, he couldn't do much to them since that asshole had a lot of power and money.

Lilly: y/n was born after 6 months of that incident and never knew her father but when she turned 13 they decided to tell he but she didn't believe, she was already going through too much that time, she was bullied at school and that effected her a lot but her world shattered the day when her aunt aka fathers sister came home with bad news, y/n knew her will since childhood she just thought that she was her mom's cousin. her aunt told her that her grandma passed away, they wanted her to know the truth of her death others thought it was a suicide but turns out her father wanted to sell all the land including his siblings too but she dined so he started chocking he and that how she died.

Jungkook: why the heck would he do that to his own son and mother?

Emma: greed Jungkook, greed is the most dangers thing to have, when u r blinded by money and greed for power you never think twice before going any thing wrong even if it means killing ur own blood.

Lilly: and he is not the only one who tried to kill his mother, y/n's aunt aka her moms little sister she tried to kill y/n's grandma for the same reason, thats when y/n's lost all trust she didnt even believe her own family except her grandpa, grandma, mom and brother. poor y/n hade a lot of problems even in school, she didnt have friends she was always bullied and such a bright student started failing, she tried so hard not to fall in depression but the final button was when her grandpa passed aways due to heartattack, she started cutting herself and crying everyday, i was such a useless friend for not seeing that changes and behaviour, i wasnt there for her when she needed me the most.

Jungkook: its ok u r there for her right, so dont cry.

by now Emma and Lilly were a crying mess and the others had tear in there eyes too, and me, i too was crying, she's been through so much no wonder she is so strong and independent.

Emma: u guys should know she looks up to u all a lot, u helped her heal and taught her how to be strong. your songs inspire her a lot.

Jin: my poor baby she's been through so much, i'm so proud of her.

Taehyung: yah! hyung she is my fiancee don't u dare call her baby.

Suga: hooo, someone is getting jealous.

Taehyung: ho shut if hyung.

everyone burst out laughing, i think this is his way of lightning up our mood.

Emma: Taehyung that's why we want u to be patient with her, she does trust all of u but she doesn't open up easily.

Namjoon: it ok we understand, we r just happy we were able to help her in her bad times.

Suga: yes and even if we only know her for one week she is already like a sister to us, an we will always be there for her no matter what. right guys.

Everyone: yep!

Lilly: she is really lucky to have all of u in her life.

Emma: we all are.

after having that chat and talking about y/n, everyone left to their rooms and went to sleep but i couldn't sleep at all, i was thinking that's the reason why she didn't fall in jack's trap, she took things slow as too not make a mistake she will regret even if it means not being close to the one u love. she must have been through a lot, i promise i will love and cherish her till my last breath.