part 8

Y/N POV

everyone packed their bags can came to the car, we could have taken a flight but, we thought it'll be more fun to travel through road and i couldn't agree more there are many different places we can visit and enjoy on the way so everyone agreed to it and we were about to leave.

Y/n: ok! guys is everyone ready its going to be a log ride.

Everyone: yep!

Then we all got in to the car:

we all took turns to drive, its was more like whoever wanted they can drive, so Jungkook wanted to drive first so he sat in the driver's set and besides him Jimin and behind him were Emma and Lilly giggling an talking to each other and behind Emma...

we all took turns to drive, its was more like whoever wanted they can drive, so Jungkook wanted to drive first so he sat in the driver's set and besides him Jimin and behind him were Emma and Lilly giggling an talking to each other and behind Emma and Lilly were Hoseok and Jin also talking and besides them Namjoon was on his phone and behind Namjoon was Yoongi sleeping like a cat that he is😹😹 and lastely me and taehyung in the last, ok if wait understand ill just show u the setting arrangement:

And we took off, it was still early in morning same were near 7am but we were pretty excited and we all had pretty good rest (or that's what u thought) so in was ok.

TAEHYUNG POV

we left at 7am an i was sitting with y/n, she was looking out side the window and admiring the nature, where as i was so damn sleepy and tired, since i couldn't sleep last night and was thinking about her only. but since we are not talking right now i thought i could take a little nap and i put my head back and closed my eyes and drifted to dreamland.

Y/N POV

I was looking out side the trees and forest they were so breathtaking, but soon i felt weight on my shoulder an i turned my head to see and saw taehyung, he was sleeping peacefully. but why was he sleeping, is it because i wasn't talking to him and he got bored ho no he must have gotten bored, i was so busy looking out side i forgot about everything, but then i suddenly got a text, it was namjoon.

joon: hey y/n, i saw tae slept

y/n: hello oppa, yes maybe because i wasn't talking an he got bored.

joon: i don't think so, maybe he was tired but why were u not talking to him?

y/n: actually i was busy looking out side at nature and kinda spaced out😅😅.

joon: ho.

y/n: but oppa, why is he tired, didn't he sleep last night, he did, didn't he?

joon: i don't know y/n, after Emma and Lilly told us the 'thing', we went out to sleep, i think tae was thinking about that the whole night .

y/n: ho they told it so fast?

joon: ya they did.

y/n: ho ok.

joon: y/n i just want to say, don't worry ok u r like a sister to all of us and we promise we will stay by your side, we all love u and the girls, u all like our lil sisters😁😁😁😁

y/n: thanks oppa, we love u all to.

joon: even tae.

joon: hey y r u all red ha, i can see u from here, u know right.

joon: y are u hiding your face 😂😂😂😂

y/n: OPPA!!!!

joon: what i didn't do anything, now don't move so much tae's head is on ur shoulder.

y/n: ok i won't move so much.

joon: good or ur sweetheart might wake up.

y/n: HEY STOB IT!!!!

joon: ok ok ill stop, talk later byeeeee.

y/n: bye!!!

i just off my phone and put in down and look at namjoon's set and see that he wa looking at me and i sent him a angry glare and pout like a little kid and heard him giggle.

-TIMESKIP-

we all stoped for breakfast and everyone were out of the car and i tried wakeup tae.

y/n: tae, tae wake up, we r going to have breakfast.

tae: 5mins please

y/n: no tae lets go have food and then u can sleep please.

tae: ok fine

he woke up rubbing his eyes an he looked like a baby, his hair was missed up so i brought my hands to his hair to fix it.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

I woke up because y/n was telling we stopped to have breakfast but i dint want to wake up but the way she told 'please' i couldn't resist it, it was so cute so i woke up, but my hairs were a mess so y/n brought her hands up to my head to correct them, she was so near i could smell her scent and it was so nice, i was looking at her face but she dint notice it, she is so beautiful and her eyes are so magical and her cute little nose i really want to pinch it and slowly my eyes landed on her lips i wanted to kiss her so damn much. then she suddenly looked at me and realized how close we were, we were staring at each other and i started going near here face an she also started coming close an we were going to kiss but, OFCOURSE someone just had to butt in.

jin: hey tae, y/n. aish were are these kids?

y/n suddenly backed away and looked at me shocked and ran away. ahhhh! jin hyung why just why, i was so close to kissing her. but also maybe she still isn't ready, i promise to wait and i will for as long as it takes, because.....I LOVE YOU Y/N.