PART 12

Y/N POV

It was late and I realized that my manager was supposed to drop me since I didn't get my car so I started packing and was about to leave but.....

??? : hey there babygirl, miss me

Y/n: u!! What r u doing here who the hell let u in, get out before I call the cops on u.......

??? : ho come on let's have fun first.

Y/n:GET OUT!!! LEAVE ME U JERK!!!!!

???: not so soon baby girl

Y/n: did u forget what happened last time huh?...... Jack (i smirk)

Jack: ho I was not ready that time, and are u seriously dating that loser, what do u see in him anyways.

Y/n: I think with a broken wrist and back u also got memory loss don't forget what I did last time u called them useless, and they aren't loser's u r. And about me dating him u don't need to worry about it since I'm gonna send u to hell now.

Jack: ho really babygirl, u think I'll let u live happily after what u did to me.

Y/n: what did I do to u?

Jack: Iva told she'll date me but after u caught us she told I'm useless and left me, it was all ur fault, if only u didn't come in when we were making out!!!!
(Iva is the bully I slapped and who told Jack to date me and break my heart later)

Y/n: that is not my fault, she was a playgirl, did u really think she would stick to u, u brought this on ur self don't blame me for what happened, u got what u deserved!!!

Jack: u bitch

He was about to punch me but I got his wrist and was about to twist it but he kicked my leg and I lost my balance and left his hand and i got back on my feet and he was about to kick me but I doched it and punched him right on his stomach, but he some how managed to kick me hard on my ankle, and I fell to the ground. He knows how to fight😏😏 okie this is gonna get interesting.

Y/n: huh so u know how to fight. It's gonna get interesting.Bring it on!!!

I got up, but felt a sharp sting on my ankle I think he kicked too hard, it's probably sprained, I ignored it and got up, and he tryed to punch me on the face but I punched I'm on the stomach hard before he could hit me on the face, he fell down and I kicked him hard, but he got my leg right where I sprinted it and pulled me, I fell on the ground and he got up, he was about to kick me on the stomach but somebody pushed him hard he fell on the table and screamed out of pain,

???: don't u even dare touch her u ass hole.

Y/n: tae? What r u doing here?

Tae looked at me and smiled then police came in and took Jack out of the room, tae helped me stand up, but the pain in my ankle was a lot, so I fell down again, tae looked at my ankle, and looked angry

Tae: that asshole, HE'S GONNA DIE TODAY!!!!

Y/n: Tae it's fine it's just lil sprain it'll heal.

Tae: ok, come on let me take u home.

He picked me bridal style and brought me to his car, he made me sure and went to the drives seat and started driving.

Y/n: Tae?

Tae: hmm

Y/n: what are u doing here?

Tae: I came to pick u up.

Y/n: wasn't my manager supposed to drop me?

Tae: he couldn't make it.

TAEHYUNG POV
-FLASH BACK-