PART-3

Y/N POV

Emma: we might have have to cancel the photoshoot
Y/n: why would we do that?
Lilly: the models that were suppose to model with us, went to the bar and got drunk and caused an accident and are in police station.
Emma: ya and they told they won't be able to get them out for a while, so they have to cancel the photoshoot.
Y/n: what about the backups.
Lilly: well all six of them went together, so......
Y/n: I swear that company is getting on my nerves, they are going to be the death of me.... what happened to our manager?
Emma: he is sick and has fever, so he won't be able to help us.
Y/n: ok I am leaving, in the meantime still I reach I want you to send me the contacts of the magazine company and the xxxx company we were collaborating with.
Emma: ok, I'll send it right away.
After that I ended the call and turned to taehyung.
Y/n: I am sorry but there is an emergency at work so I have to go back.
Taehyung: it's ok, it sounded urgent. Let's go tell your parents and you can leave
I nodded, and we went to our parent's table.
Mom: so honey did you decide what your going to do?
She asked with a confident smile
Y/n: ya, ok I will marry taehyung, but for now I need to go there is emergency at work and Emma and Lilly are at the edge of tears.
Mr.kim: did something happen?
Y/n: yes uncle, it's serious so I need to leave, sorry
Mom: but how will you go, it's a 20 min drive from here and you came in cab and not to mention the dangers at night
Y/n: it's fine I will take a cab

Mom: honey its dangerous.

Y/n: dont worry mom remember when i broke jack's wrist and bone no one will dare come near me.
Bro: you idiot what mom is saying is you should go with taehyung, come on I knew you were dumb but to this limit, u surprise me every day.
Y/n(thought): wow when was the last time he spoke to me it full sentence...Mghmmm... many when I was 16.....
Taehyung: ya your mom and bro r right, come on I'll drop you
Y/n: no it's fine I can call th-
Taehyung: no excuses.
With that he pulled me by my wrist while saying bye to everyone.
We got into his car and he started driving, and as he started I got a message from Emma it was the contacts i asked her, so I asked taehyung
Y/n: do u mind if make some calls?
Taehyung: no, not at all, it's ok.
With that I called the xxxmanager(the models company that we collaborated with)
Xxxmanger: hello?
Y/n: hello, I am y/n the model from the company for tomorrow's photoshoot.
Xxxmanager: oh hi miss I am sorry about the models again I promise it won't happen again.
Y/n: I don't want to know about the again part I just want to know what r u going to do for tomorrow
XxxManager: I a sorry but we will have to cancel it.
Y/n: WHAT CANCEL IT YOU GOT NO SHAME ITS NOT THE FUCKING FIRST OR SRCOND TIME THAT THIS IS HAPPENING AND YOU EXPECT ME TO FUCKING CONTINUE WORKING WITH YOU, I want solutions if I don't get them I will make sure my company won't work with you in the future
Xxxmanager: I am sorry mam please i promise it won't happen again-
Y/n: I DONT FUCKIN CARE I AM NOT MY MANAGET TO JUST FEEL PETY AND GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE, I want solutions or we are done.
Xxxmanager: but mam-
Y/n: I dont want to here any thing, if you can't do anything then pack up our contract is over, have a good life.
With that I cut the call, and called the magazine company.
While I did that I could see taehyung a bit shocked that I shouted.

TAEHYUNG POV

while i was driving y/n asked if she could call someone and I told it was ok. While she was on the call she suddenly shouted at that person and in the end fired them, but maybe they got on her nerves as she said it wasn't first or second time this happened so I understand, but was still shocked at how she scolded them. After she ended the call she made another call.

Y/N POV

magazine: hello, this is the xxx magazine manager.
Y/n: hello I am y/n the model for tomorrow's shoot.
Magazine: yes mam how may i help ?

y/n: do u know what happned to the models from xxxcompany today.
Magazine: yes mam they just informed us.
Y/n: I wanted to know does the contract still stand.
Magazine: it does if you have 3 Male models or else we have have to cancle it.
Y/n: no no, it's ok I will find some by tomorrow noon.
Magazine: ok mam if you can, but if u want you can cancel any moment.
Y/n: that won't be necessary, thank you have a good day.
With that I cut the call and immediately called Lilly. And luckily she picked it up instantly.
Lilly: what happened, what did they say, when will u be here?
Emma: Lilly give her time to speak will you? So what happened?
Y/n: I might have cut the contract with the xxxcompany but I asked the magazine company and they told we can still have our photoshoot....
Lilly: but...?
Y/n: but we have to find models or....
Emma: or...?
Y/n: or the contract will end by noon.
Lilly: I and Emma will try to make some calls and figure out a way to get models so dont stress your self too much ok?
Y/n: I'll try bye, I will reach in about 5 mins or so.
Lilly and emma: ok see u.
And the call ended.

TAEHYUNG POV

I was lessening to y/n and she looked really stressed so I asked her what's wrong and what happened.
Y/n: it's nothing, just a big contract I got from my favorite magazine and that hell of a company ruined it, but it's ok I still have a chance only if I can find 3 models who can be here by noon, which will not happen, y is my life so messed up? I should just call and inform them to cancel the shoot 😨😨😢😢😭😭😭😭.
Omg she is freaking out big time what should I do, then it hit me, she needs models and i know 7 guys who can help including me, where as she only needs three.
Tae: you know you have someone who can help you
Y/n: WHO TELL ME FAST!!
tae: me and the boys, you have to meet them eventually, when u shift to Canada.
Y/n: oh ya I forgot I was shifting to Canada in 5 months but what do you mean by that, it's not like they will be staying with us, right?
Tae: yep u will be staying with us along with your friends.
Y/n: WHAT? Their going to flip when they hear this.
Tae: yep so did u decide, will you let us model with you.
Y/n: I want to say no but I am not in the position but still ask them if they want to.
Tae: dont worry they will love to model, you told you friend are armys too right so who is their bias I ask will them.
Y/n: forget flip they are going to faint, jimin and jungkook you sure they will agree.
Tae: dont worry they will, but will you keep it a surprise, I want to see their faces.
Y/n: that was my plane all along, I bet they will faint.
Tae: will see tomorrow any ways, is this the hotel you r staying at?
Y/n: yep thanks for the drop.
Tae: no problem I am also staying here, in the 3rd flore, u?
Y/n: same room no.305 what about you?
Tae: room 316.
Y/n: ok I will part here see you tomorrow at noon near the beach ok?
Tae: yep bye.

**hi guys this is my first ff so hope u like it**
*please leave a like and comment, how it was*