PART 9

Y/N POV

It was an amazing day, after having breakfast we went on with the trip and it was fun to, we played music, but as for me😅😅 I and tae were kinda awkward since we almost kissed, I really dont know why I'm so comfortable around him, even if I had problems with being in relationships I kinda feel good and safe with him, it doesn't take a genius to know I'm in love with him but, even if I'm comfortable around him and ofcourse I trust him too but, I still cant let my guard down, it's been years I've been in a relationship and it feels different a good kinda different, I want to give him and myself a chance.

NO ONES POV

it was almost night time and everyone stopped to book rooms to rest for the night, they stepped into the hotel and ofcourse everyone wore masks to hide their faces, even u and the girls, agreed that ur all not that famous but people around there do know u guys since u r famous there.

You all checked in and found out there r big enough rooms for 3 or even 4 people so we thought y not get that, the hyung line one room, the maknae line the second and lastly u girls in one, even though yoongi oppa wanted a separate room we sweetly asked *cough* *cough* forced him to share the room, itll be fun anyways.

After settling our bags in our rooms we went out to meet the guys and go for dinner, but when we reached there only the maknae line was there,

Emma: where are the other oppa?

Jungkook: they r tired, since hoseok hyung and jin hyung also drove the car.

Jimin: and u know yoongi hyung, he is to lazy😂😂

Taehyung: and namjoon hyung just wanted to be in room and rest.

Lilly: ho, ok then.

Y/n: ok then, let's go for dinner.

Everyone: let's go!!

TIME SKIP
Y/N POV

After having dinner we were on our way back to the hotel when suddenly,

???: OMG!!! THE MAKNAE LINE, OMG!!!
???: OMG! JIMIN OPPA!! UR SO CUTE
???: JUNGKOOK OPPA! MARRY ME!!
???: OMO!! TAETAE OPPA BE MY HUSBAND!!!
(Bitch he's taken, taken be me)
???: OMO! Y/N, EMMA AND LILLY.
(Shit)

They were running straight to us and we had to get out of there, so I and the girls just hold the boys hand and run away trying to escape from them, I also took someone's hand and ran off but I didnt see who's hand I was holding, we could hear their screaming behind us, I and the girls split up with our partners, and I was still running from the fans when I saw a small street in which we could fit and it was dark too so we could hide there, without thinking twice I pulled one of the maknae lines members I brought with me and we hid in that small street, I was looking weather the fans left or not, they just came running and passed by us looking for us. After they left I looked who I dragged with me and it was........TAE.

TAEHYUNG POV

While we were being chased by fans y/n took my hand and ran off trying to escape them and took me to a small street, I'm pretty sure she didnt see who she dragged with her, our bodies were so close it was pressing against each other and our faces also were so close, I could see her so perfectly and her dark black eyes a mole near her neck her cute nose and those pretty plump lips, they were driving me crazy. After the fans ran passed us she let out a sign and turned her head to face me and was shocked, I was right she just dragged who ever was near her.

We were just starting at eachother and I could see her cheeks turn pink, is she blushing? I smirked at her and pulled her even closer that we were and there was no gap at all, she started to blush more if that's even possible. I started to lean forward to her and she just closed her eyes letting me lean closer...

Y/N POV

When I turned around I saw tae staring right at me and I started to blush and he just smirked at me and pulled me closer and there was no gap in between us at all, he then started leaning closer to me, and I just closed my eyes since I was very nervous of what will happen, I could feel him lean closer and then i felt his lips on..... my forehead? He kissed me on my forehead, talk about crushing my expectation, wait what? No no no, I wasn't expecting him to kiss me on the lips, I was just nervous that's why I closed my eyes, right? Please tell, please it's true.

Taehyung: it's ok! I promised to take it slow, so I wont force u? (Smile)

I just nodded and then i suddenly i got a text, so by reflex I moved back, but tae pulled me back towards him

Taehyung: there's wall behind u.

Y/n: ho, thanks

I told blushing and heard tae chuckle, I checked my phone and it was Lilly

Lilly: y/n, are u guys ok?

Y/n: yes, I'm ok, what about u?

Lilly: I'm fine too, I caught up with Emma, where are u and taehyung oppa?

Y/n: ho! We are on our way let's meet up at the hotel, ok?

Lilly: ok, see u at the hotel.

After messaging her I turned to tae but he was already looking at me, while smiling, omo how much I love this person but I'm such a bad person I cant even Express my feelings to him without getting flashbacks. I wish I could also Express my feelings towards him.

Y/n: Lilly told she and the others are fine and will meet us in the hotel.
Taehyung: ho, ok then let's go.
Y/n: we could if you'd let me go.
Taehyung: do I have to?
Y/n: 🤨🤨.
Taehyung: ok fine jeez.

-TIME SKIP-

I and tae reached the hotel and went to our rooms, and as soon as I enter Emma and Lilly started asking if I was ok or hurt...

Y/n: guys chill! I'm fine ok, we hid from the fans and they didnt catch us ok, so chill.
Emma and Lilly: ok!
Y/n: anyways, who did u guys drag along with u?
Emma: ho! Lilly dragged kookie oppa. ( we could see Lilly blushing)
Y/n: ho is that so, then Emma u must have dragged jimin oppa right 😏😏.
Emma: 😳😳
Lilly: wa, unnie, u just turned the table....
Emma: y/n, why do u always take Lilly's side.
Y/n: because she is my little baby😁😁
Lilly: no, in not a baby 👶👶👶
Emma and y/n: hahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣.

TAEHYUNG POV

I and the boys could hear the girls laughing since their room was right next to ours,

Jimin: so kookie how was it with Lilly huh😏😏
Jungkook: w-what are u t-talking about hyung?
Taehyung: kookie y r u stuttering?
Jungkook: i-I'm not h-hyung?
Taehyung and jimin: hahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂
Jimin: ok ok, tae u know where kookie and Lilly hid?
Jungkook: no hyung, dont please?
Taehyung: ho, tell me hyung I wanna know.
Jimin: behind the Trachcan 😂😂😂
Taehyung:omo! Really😂😂😂
Jungkook:yaa!! Stop it already. We had to find a place to hide and I couldn't think correctly that time
Jimin and taehyung: but still u hid behind a trachcan😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lilly, Emma and y/n: LAUGH LESS LOUDLY, WILL YA!!!
Taehyung, jimin and jungkook: SORRY!!!

After that we all slept, but i still couldn't stop thinking about what happened between me and y/n in that ally, I really wanted to kiss her but then again she might not be comfortable, aish I'll think about it later I'm sleepy 😴😴😴