chapter 1

chapter 1: heartbreak

(edited)

Deku's POV

I was in class looking at kacchan, i've had a crush on him since our first year in U.A. right now we are in our third year. suddenly the bell rang telling us is time to go home "oi nerd!" i heard behind me i turned around and saw Kacchan, we were the last two people in the classroom "y-yes Kacchan?" i said with a smile "can you help me with something?" he said looking calmer than usual which shocked me more "with what exactly?" "i like this person and i want him to like me back" he likes someone! who is it?! it could be me! "who is it if you told me it will be easier to me to help you!" i said hoping he says he likes me "i like shitty hair"

Bakugo's POV

why did i told him i liked shitty hair, i just couldn't tell him i liked him. he seemed shocked but told me "maybe try to be nicer to him and ask him to hang out, and when you think he likes you back ask confess!" "tch, thank you deku" "your welcome!" he smiled and hugged me and i hugged back.

Deku's POV 

after the hug Kacchan left the classroom and i felt like crying it was obvious he doesn't like me. i left the classroom and walked to my class. when i arrived to my house i went to the kitchen and saw a note:

'hey Izuku i'm sorry i had to work extra hours, there Katsudon on the fridge!"   - love, mom

i sighted and trowed the note to the trash, she is never home when i arrive, i just get to see her in the mornings. i walked to the fridge and grabbed the Katsudon. after eating i sat on the couch and started to watch a random movie, when i was at the half of the movie i got a great idea, i should go to a bar, i mean i'm 18 so i can enter with my ID. I went to my room and changed my clothes. Then i grabbed my phone and my wallet and started walking to the bar.