chapter 3

chapter 3: friends with benefits

(edited)

Deku's POV

I woke and looked around, and i realized i wasn't in my room! And i was naked! what happened yesterday! and then it hit me i got drunk and had sex with a villain! nobody can know about this!

I stood up and my lower back was really sore, i found my clothes and putted them on, then i went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Dabi. "good morning!" he said "good morning" it was a little bit awkward, but we talked and ate breakfast "i really enjoyed last night and you?" he said, to be honest i really enjoyed last night so i just nodded, "what if we are 'friends with benefits', we can hang out but also have sex." i was shocked but last night felt amazing and it would be nice to do it again "that sounds nice!" i said with my signature smile.

I checked the time and it was 7:15 and school started at 7:45 "i have to go!" i said i grabbed my things from the counter and Dabi said "let's exchange numbers" we exchanged numbers and i left the house, i started to run to my house to get changed.

When i arrived to my house i saw my mom really worried "where were you! " she yelled "i'm sorry mom i didn't want to be alone so i slept at a friends house!" she gave me a hug and said "just tell me next time!" i nodded and went running to my room, I took a quick shower and washed my teeth, i putted on my uniform and went running to school.

I arrived to class five minutes late "why are you late?" asked Aizawa "i overslept" "don't let it happen again" i nodded and went to my seat.

When it was lunch time i sat on a table with my friends Uraraka, Todoroki, Lida and Tsu. "so why wee you late Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked "i overslept" she nodded nad we all talked and ate until lunch was over. 

After school i went home and my mom wasn't there, as usual. I ate the food my mom left in the freezer, and after eating i went to my room and got a text from Dabi.

D- Hey Izuku

I- hey!

D-let's meet tomorrow at my house at 7:00pm

I- Okay, see you tomorrow!

i putted my phone away and putted a movie on the T.V. and at the middle of the movie i got a text from Kacchan.

K-do you want to hang out?

I-when?

K-i'll pick you up in an hour

I-okay see you! :)

i putted the phone on the bed and went to change my clothes i wore some plack shorts's, a t-shirt that say 'Incubus', and black sneakers.

an hour later

I was on the couch watching T.V. when i heard the doorbell, I stood up and opened the door "hey Kacchan!"