chapter 10

chapter 10: confrontation

(edited)

Deku's POV

It was monday morning and i was walking to school, i was really happy because me and Dabi started dating after the confession, i'm actually surprised he felt the same way and before we even met, i know maybe i should be mad at him because of the plan and everything put i just can't help it i love him.

I arrived to my classroom and everyone was staring at me like if i did something wrong "why are you all staring at me?" "we heard you on the phone call!" Uraraka said "what phone call?" "we called you when you were 'busy'!" Todoroki said then i remember the phone call, but i hanged up, did i clicked the wrong button? "who was it!" Kacchan said obviously mad "i met him at a bar some weeks ago" "why did you went to a bar that's so irresponsible!" "let me explain the whole story!"

Third person's POV

Deku explained all that happened even that he liked Bakugo, but the only thing he didn't tell was that it was with Dabi. "so that's what happened!" "so you met him because i told you i liked someone else!" Deku nodded and Bakugo was really sad because he had a chance with Deku but he ruined it when he told him he liked Kirishima. "we started as 'friends with benefits!"