chapter 4

chapter 2: hang out

(edited)

Bakugo's POV

"hey Kacchan!" Deku said "hey" "let's go" i nodded and we started walking to the cafe "so Kacchan how is it going with Kirishima?" "uh, what with him?" "the things i told you to do for him to like you back?" then it hit me "oh.. that? It's going good." i said and he nodded and we kept walking to the cafe.

when we arrived we got a table and ordered our food. "so Kacchan... why did you wanted to hang out?" "i just wanted hang out" "ok!" we kept talking and our orders came, we kept talking for an hour until it was getting late and we had to go home. "bye Kacchan!" "bye" i said and he entered his house and i started walking to mine.

Deku's POV

I entered my house and my mom was sitting on the couch watching T.V. "hey mom!" "hey Izuku, where did you go!" "i went to hang out with Kacchan!" "that's great! did you have fun?  i nodded and went to my room.

I laid on my bed on my bed and thought "why is Kacchan being so nice to me?" then it came to my mind that's what i told him to do with Kirishima, but instead of Kirishima his being nicer to me! maybe he likes me!? no, i don't get your hopes up. maybe it's just because i help him out with Kirishima.

(A/N sorry it's short)