chapter 6

chapter 6: long night

(edited)

Dabi's POV 

After we watched the movie i turned the T.V. off and turned to Izuku, he kissed me and we started to make out on the couch, i was on top of him and he had his arms around my neck.

third person POV

Dabi and Izuku were making out on the couch, and after some minutes they both of them didn't have their shirts on "let's take this to bed" Dabi said standing up, Izuku puts his legs around Dabi and they kept making out walking to his room. Dabi threw Izuku to the bed and got on top of him.

After a few minutes of making out they were both completely naked "suck" Dabi said putting two fingers in front of Izuku, Izuku got the message and started to suck Dabi's fingers, after a minute Dabi and put one finger Inside Izuku's hole "mmmhm~"  he put in the second one in and started to move in scissoring motion "mmm~ aah~" Izuku moaned, Dabi took his fingers out, putted on a condom and ligned himself to Izuku's hole then slammed his member inside "AAAAAh~!" Izuku moaned and Dabi started thrusting slowly "mmmm~ f-faster!" Dabi started thrusting faster and soon all you could hear was Izuku's moans, Dabi's grunts and skin to skin sounds. "i'm cumming!" Izuku said "me too!" and with that they both came at the same time.

 Dabi's POV

we both came at the same time Izuku in his stomach and me inside the condom. i looked at him and got hard again, his lewd face was so hot, his eyes were crossed on the back of his head and his tongue was sticking out.

I took off the condom and started thrusting inside him again "AAAAH~!" Izuku was moaning really loud and it was just turning me on more. some minutes later we both came again, i pulled out and we were both panting.

"let's go take a shower" i said and he just nodded, we stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After we took a shower i gave him some of boxers and one of my t-shirts and he looked really cute because my t-shirt was big on him, we dressed up and went back to bed to sleep.