chapter 7

chapter 7: Dabi's shirt

(edited)

Izuku's POV

I woke up and felt two strong arms around me i looked up and saw Dabi "good morning" Dabi said opening his eyes "good morning!" i said smiling, i stood up and almost fell "did i went to hard?" he said laughing i looked away from him and fake pouted.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch "what do you want to eat?" Dabi asked "pancakes will be fine" i said. i turned on the T.V. and started to watch a movie 15 minutes later Dabi came into the living room with two plates"here you go!" he said he said placing a plate in front of me "thank you!" i said and  we started eating.  

After eating

"did you like it?" Dabi asked me "yes, It was delicious!" he laughed "i'm glad you liked it!"  "i'm sorry but i have to go home now!"  "it's fine" i got up and grabbed my clothes, then went to the bathroom and putted my clothes on, i went out of the bathroom "here!" i said putting his shirt in front of him "keep it!" "are you sure?" he nodded "thank you, bye!"  i said waving my hand and opening the door  "bye" i closed the door and started walking to my house.

I opened my house door and saw my mom in the kitchen "hey mom!" "hey Izuku, are you hungry?"  "no mom, thank you but i already ate!"  "oh, okay!" she smiled and i went to my room.

The next day

I woke up from my alarm and it was just 6:30 so i had time to relax before school, i got up and changed into my uniform, i went downstairs and ate breakfast. After breakfast i sat on the couch and watched youtube, when it was 7:20 i started waling to school.

When i arrived to school i went to my classroom, and when i entered the classroom Uraraka came to me and we started talking, " hey nerd!" i turned around and saw kacchan "yes?" "how was the sleepover?" "it was great, thanks for asking!" i smiled and Mr. Aizawa walked in the classroom, we all sat down and the rest of the day was pretty normal.