chapter 12: "yes!"

chapter 12: yes!

(edited)

Dabi's POV

"are you okay?" i asked, i know Izuku's friends don't know I'm a villain so I just go with it because i don't want to see Izuku upset. "yes I'm fine" "let's go to my house" he nodded and we started walking to my house, when we arrived he threw himself at the couch and sighted "ugh, they almost saw us" "don't worry next time we'll have our date here or in some place that people can't see us" he smiled "it's fine I'll just stay with you tonight, let's finish our date watching a movie or something." "ok".

we watched movies all night and i was trying to gain all my confidence because if i haven't mention it yet, I'm going to ask him to marry me, i know, it may be a little risky but i really love him so much and i know he loves me too and i really couldn't wait any longer, right now i just can hope he says yes.

"Izuku i have something to ask you" "what is it babe?" i kneeled to the ground and pulled out the box where the ring was and opened it, i saw Izuku gasp with tears already forming in his eyes, i smiled softly and started talking "Izuku Midoriya this has been the best year of my life with you by my side, i still remember the night we met, they werent the best circunstances but i'm really happy we found eachother that night, so what i'm trying to said is will you marry me?!" Izuku started nodding and yelled "yes!" he stodd up and hugged me "of course i'll marry you" he pulled away from the hug and i kissed him and then i putted him the ring, "so how about we celebrate?" Izuku said.

a year later

Deku's POV

me and Dabi got married two months ago, it was the happiest day of my life, it wasnt anything big since he is a villain and all that, but we invited my mom and his friends.

When i told my mom she was really nice and supportive, she told me it didnt matter who it was if i really loved him. she the best mom i could ever ask for. as for Dabi's friends we met about a month later that we got engaged they were nice to me and me and Toga became best friends.

I stopped talking to the "Deku suqad they were really nosy and annoying and always asking me about my boyfriend and things like that.

we are very happy now that we can be together, we enjoy our day's going out and having dates i even lent the notebooks to them for them to make a plan to conquer the city, but i really didn't join in the end, but they trust me to tell me the plans and ask me for some at times.