chapter 2

chapter 2: Dabi~

(edited)

Deku's POV

When i arrived to the bar i sat on the canteen and ordered a margarita, "hey!" i heard besides me i turned around and i was really shocked it was Dabi the villain! "Dabi!" "and your Izuku Midoriya right?" i nodded and we started talking about random things.

 honestly i thought he would attack me or something.

Dabi's POV

Me and Izuku started to drink and talk about random things, he told me he was there because the guy he liked liked another person. 

An hour later we were both really drunk and we started flirting with each other "hey let's go to my house and have some fun!" i said he blushed "sure~" we stood up and walked out the bar, we got outside and i called a taxi to take us to my house.

when we arrived he putted his things on the counter and putted his arms around my neck, i putted my arms around his waist we started to make out and he putted his legs around my waist while i started walking to my room, i pulled away and pushed him to the bed, i took my shirt off reviling my abs,  i got on top of him and connecting our lips together again, i bite his lower lip asking for entrance, he moaned into the kiss and opened his mouth and i shoved my tongue into his mouth exploring every inch of his mouth.

I pulled away and took his shirt off, i started to kiss and suck his neck going slowly to his chest leaving hickey's "mmm~ Dabi~" he moaned quietly while i kept leaving hickey's all over his chest and neck. We took off the clothes we had left leaving both of us naked. I grabbed a condom and putted it on my member.

Third person's POV

Dabi lined himself on Izuku's hole and slammed his member inside Izuku "AAAAH~" Izuku moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain, Dabi waited until Izuku adjusted to the size of Dabi's member. 

"Dabi~" Izuku moaned, Dabi took this as a sign and started thrusting slowly inside Izuku. Izuku was a moaning panting mess "faster!~" Dabi started thrusting faster "I-i'm cumming!" "me t-too!" Dabi said and they both came at the same time. Dabi pulled out and threw the condom away, he laid down besides Izuku and they fall asleep in each other's arms.