Prologue & Introduction

Prologue:

Our story is about a town , a small town and the people who live in the town

Our story is about a town , a small town and the people who live in the town. From a distance it presents itself like so many other small towns all over the world safe, decent, innocent get closer though and you start seeing the shadows underneath. The name of our town is Riverdale.

And our story begins I guess, is with what the Blossoms twins did this Summer. On the Fourth of July, just after dawn Jason and Cheryl Blossom and Skylar Andrews drove out to Sweetwater River for an early morning boat ride. "Are you scared Jason?" Cheryl asks and he shakes his head no.

The next thing we know happen for sure is the Dilton Doiley leading Riverdales Boy Scout troop on a bird watching trip, came across Cheryl upon the rivers edge. "Jason and Skaylar" is all Cheryl said.

Riverdale Police dragged Sweetwater River for Jason and Skylar bodies but bever found them. The next day they found Skylars pale body on the Greendale side of the river and she was asleep she wasn't dead.

So a week later, the Blossom family buried an empty casket and Jason's dead was ruled an accident as the story that Cheryl told made the rounds and Skylar Andrews didn't want to speak on the subject. That Cheryl dropped a glove in the water and Jason reached down to get it and accidentally tipped the boat and panicked and drowned. As for us, we were talking about the July 4th tragedy and the last day of Summer vacation when a new mystery rolled into town.

Skylar Andrews didn't know at the time but it was the Lodges and that meant trouble for trouble for her.

Introduction/ Background of the character I created:

Hi my name is Skylar Andrews but I am originally Skylar Adams because I was adopted so that is why that's the name of the book. I am going into sophomore in Riverdale High. I am originally from New York. I ran away 2 years ago and that is when Fred found me and when I told him I ran running away from social services that's when he decided to adopt me.

I ran away because Hiram Lodge was going to punish me and he also threatened to kill me because I did the blood thing for his family and I broke it. Since then I have been looking over my shoulder even though he is in jail for 5 months now I know he can hire someone to finish the jobs he has started. No one knows about anything to do with this paragraph except for Fred and Mary Andrews and I hope to keep it that way.

I used to be friends with Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper, Kevin Keller and obviously my brother Archie Andrews but something happened and I kinda drifted apart from them. I still talk to Jug and Arch because I live with Arch and Jug is always in a diner called Pops when I am there. I am now best friends with the Blossom twins Cheryl and Jason Blossom and their parents Penelope and Clifford co sided me family now because I have been there so much.

Now that is enough about me so let's get to the story of what happened in innocent town called Riverdale to make it go downhill awful fast.

That's right guys.... I'm back and I have enjoyed writing this story so far so I hope you enjoy reading on it because I spent a lot of time on it.💘💘