Anatomy Of Murder

I didn't care what was happening around me at this point. I am a famous singer and now I feel none of that. I was running to the station as fast as I could with no care in the world. My dress for probably ruined with muck but I don't care what happens to it.

............

Once I got to the station they told me he was being interrogated and that I couldn't see him. I was panicking so hard that I was about to have a panic or anxiety attack at any moment. FP was innocent and I know that but I can't prove it.

A few minutes later they let none other than Clifford Blossom see FP. He gave me the dirtiest look ever. I go over to Sheriff Keller. "When are you going to let me see him!" "When I saw you can Sky, now settle down!" "How can I settle down knowing you let Clifford see FP but not me!" "Clifford had to identify him." "Why? Clifford didn't even see his killer." "Sky. Let me do my job." "Let me see FP!" "Not yet Sky. That's final."

A few minutes later I heard the door open and I looked back and saw Jug,Arch,V and Bets running in. Archie ran straight to the deputy. "Excuse me, sir. We need to see Sheriff Keller." Betty added "There's been a huge mistake." Then Sheriff Keller came just in time and Veronica said "Sheriff, we need to talk to you about FP Jones." I look at the Sheriff and say something to make the group realise I am here. "I also want to speak to him so why can't I?" "I told you Sky but we had to wait for the interrogation to be over." "You let Clifford Blossom see him without your permission and I am asking for your permission to see him and you won't let me!" "Sky let me do my job. Anyways, what about FP Jones."

Archie stepped up. "He's innocent." Veronica adds. "He's being framed." Sheriff looked at us before saying "Well,then why did he just confess?" I looked behind the Sheriff and saw FP being directed to a cell. I go straight to Jug and hug him.

I pull away and turn to Sheriff Keller. "Can I see him now?" "Come with me Sky." And I filled him to the holding cell that FP is in.

Once I got in there I started to conversation straight away. "Why did you make a false confession?" "I can't say but all I say to you is that I used my one phone call on you." "Why me? Why not Joaquin?" "Because you are now Serpent Queen. You are stepping up. Now go and take care of my son for me because he cares about you a lot." With that I left.

............

While the group sat at lunch in the cafeteria I was working with the Serpents on my first duty of being Serpent Queen officially.

I walked into the bar with my teal serpent jacket on. Everyone stopped what they were doing when I came in. Some people were yelling and cheering "Serpent Queen" to me. I got up on the stage and put my hand up and everyone fell silent.

I started to talk. "Listen up now guys. I have to say a few things. First off, now that FP has been arrested he has informed me in his one phone call that I am officially Serpent Queen and if anyone has a problem with that then the door is right there." I point to the door while I continue to talk.

"Us SerpentS need to lay low now because the Northside is hating our guys more now because they blame us for the murder of Jason Blossom. So I ask all you before I go home again to please stay watch and don't do anything stupid. Not while I am in charge."

With that I got off the stage and left.

...............

I was walking home when I got a call from Jug. I answered straight away. "Hey babe. Arch text me about what happened in school. You okay?" "I will be but your Dad hates me now so can you please come to the garage?" "Of course." I hung up and I headed to the garage.

............

I opened the door and was met straight away with arms wrapped around me. They were Jughead's of course. I kissed the top of his head and used one of my hands to close the garage door and wrap it around him again.