Pussycats! Kill! Kill!

Fear. It's the most basic, the most human, emotion. As kids, we're afraid of everything. The dark, the bogeyman under the bed and we pray for morning, for those monsters to go away. Though never do, not really. Just ask Jason Blossom. Another fun fact about fear? Sometimes it grows up with you. Or it curls up inside of you, tightens around your guts.

............

Betty and Jughead were over at Betty's the get information on where Polly is while I got ready to go to the Variety Show. Let me tell you that I am so nervous. Archie was ahead of me and he got stage fright and ran off.

"Skylar Andrews" Kevin said which means it is my turn. This is the song I sang.(pretend your the one that created it and it won't show so it's the princesses don't cry song by Aviva.)

I bowed and went off stage.

............

Jug,Betty and I are trying to find Betty. Betty looked at the pictures of the information she got from her mom and came across something. "The Sisters of Quiet. What is that, like a church? Or a charity?" Betty asks. I knew exactly what it is but I didn't say anything but Jug did. "No, it's a "home for troubled youths. Where disenfranchised teens will learn such virtues as discipline and respect enjoying lives of quiet reflection and servitude." "Poor Polly." Once I hear that she is there I go straight out the door which earned two confused looks.

............

At lunch I was sitting with Betty and Jug waiting for the others to come when she started talking about going to see Polly. "It's been months, there's got to be to be a reason my mom and dad don't want me to see Polly but I don't care anymore." Archie comes up to us "What are you guys talking about?" "Nothing to worry about dear brother." "Since when am I dear brother." "Since you were my brother, duh." That earns a laugh from Betty and Jughead. Jug then says "We're attempting a stealth operation. If we go in there with the entire Scooby Gang,forget it, we're compromised." Betty adds "Well, don't you have to practice for the variety show?" "Nope he doesn't because of him getting frightened." "Sky is doing it and she has to do the Variety show to." "I don't need to practice." "Anyway, I don't need to practice-" Then someone spoke behind me "Except that yes, you do. Thanks to a certain Veronica-Ex-Machina." "Last time you did something in New York Veronica Lodge it didn't end good." "You should look in the mirror because I know you like the back of my hand." "You wish."

Betty then spoke to break up or argument "What do you mean?" "Oh, nothing, just that I had a few words with our director-slash-host and reminded him that he's heard you sing on numerous occasions." "Though it compromises my artistic intergrity?" "Cutting to the chase, you have a slot, if you want it." "Veronica, thank you, but you saw what happened." Kevin adds "We all did." "Kevin not helping." "Sorry." Archie continues "Playing my songs in front of you guys is one thing but getting back up on that stage by myself? I'm not sure I'm ready." "If a partner is what you are looking for then Veronica can do it." "Veronica I didn't know you can sing." Betty says. "Like a nightingale. What do you say, Archiekins? Be the Jay to my Bey?" He just laughs.

"So Sky?" "Yes?" "Sky Adams." "Veronica I left that name behind so please don't say that name." "Fine." Then Laura and James come out to try find a sit. They come over. "Are these seats free?" "They are free for anyone but you guys." I say bitterly. They notice Veronica "Hey V." Laura says. I quickly interfered "Look. I don't want to say things I will regret so move it before I do." "We want to fix our friendship between us." "Should of thought about that before you believed father dearest over me and also your two nasty godfathers." With that they left and I just kept my head down away from the confused glances but V just kept telling them to leave it. I felt someone's hand rub circles on my back and I knew it was Jug.

Is Love At First Sight [Jughead Jones] [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें