  𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝

Clouded x Brent Faiyaz

Turns out Storm was also in my last class of the day. At the moment, we was walking out the entrance of the school.

He turns to me, "You have a number?"

"No," I nervously laughed, "I don't even have a phone."

"You don't have a phone..." he trails, "great, now Imma have to just see you at school."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Atleast this week is still new."

"You right," he shrugs smiling, "you gone let a young boss nigga get a hug or what?"

I laughed before giving him a hug and my goodness, his scent was immaculate. I almost became puddy in his arms. His embrace was engulfing. I didn't want him to let me go. The weather outside was always cold and he was so warm, I could lay underneath him all night and day. I could've sworn I felt his hands go into the one back pocket of my sweats.

"Michiko?" I heard Rae call out to me a few feet away. He lets me go and I yearned for his warmth again, but not a word left my mouth. I looked at him before smiling, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Likewise," he smiles while looking at Rae before walking off onto the parking lot, whipping out his keys. A white Mercedes Benz SC chirped before he opens the drivers door and climbs in.

I turned around to Rae who had her eyebrows raised with a smirk on her lips, "Michiko done found herself a man. I see how we rocking."

I laughed, "Shut up, Rae. We're just friends," we begin walking towards our bikes.

"Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say before they give them the panties," Rae clicks her tongue.

"Shut up!" I laughed while picking up my bike. We rode into the woods to the trailer.

Drea was outside rinsing potatoes, beans, and yams.

"Hey Drea," Rae and I greeted.

"What's up, y'all. How was school?"

"Same shit," Rae said, "little miss, Michiko over here got a man."

"No, I don't. Stop saying false shit," I blushed.

"Oh, Chiko, you got a boyfriend? Shit, he got a car?" Drea chuckles.

"Yeah, he does, but I'm not using him. He seems to have a good heart and genuinely would like to get to know me more," I told, "and he isn't no more than a friend."

"No one said you was using him. I'm just glad you made a friend since seventh grade," Drea sighs.

"Anyways, Drea, he's like this tall light skin with dreads," Rae gave away as I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Can we stop talking about him? Gah!" I sigh in exasperation as my right hand absentmindedly slip into my back pocket. I frowned as I felt a paper in my back pocket. Since Rae and Drea was having sister talk, I walked inside and into my room. Pulling out the paper, I noticed it was money. The amount blown me away as it was a one hundred dollar bill.

I covered my mouth in shock as tears collided down my cheeks. I chose not to tell my cousins about it, but I was going to use it to buy them dinner at an all you can eat buffet. I chose to leave out thirty dollars for that, putting the rest up for savings.

Placing the bill in a hole of my pillow pet I sat on the purple cover Drea place on top of the tarp. What Storm doesn't know is that he had blessed me today. In my eyes, he was like a walking angel, which made me have a gushy feeling everytime I thought about him.