  𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐀

-𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐤𝐨.
-𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐀 𝐱 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐚.

𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫,

Rae and I stood from the grass after I gotten myself together. I ain't never cried like that in front of nobody, not even the homies. Crying made me feel weak and I didn't like it. I looked at the cracks in the road, holding my head down.

"Hey," Rae says, "what's wrong?"

I shook my head, "Nothing," I swallowed.

I felt her stare up at me for a while before frowning, looking the opposite direction as if she couldn't interfere with what I'm feeling. I have never in my life let my guard down around nobody, not even my own momma.

We reached the house before Rae cracked a roast, she laughs, "Wheat Thin," her lip quivers.

I cracked a smile, "Blueberry toaster strudel ass," I flame.

"Ole long bean stack head ass," she said, "Dysfunctional knees head ass..."

I gave her a instense look before she slowly opens the front door before running in. I laughed running after her, shutting the door. I seen her sister, Drea, at the kitchen table rolling out Pillsbury dough biscuits from the can onto a baking sheet pan, before continuing to chase Rae.

"Sawyer!" she laughs as she tries to close her room door, but I overpowered her. I smirked, smugly, towering her.

"You wanna say that shit, again?" I taunted. She looks up at me with a innocent smile, with her hands behind her back.

"That's why you got a body like long neck," she smiles. My mouth was ajar before I swept her off her feet and thrown her onto the bed as she laughs. I grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head. She gasps while looking at me. I smirk, so this is what she looks like in passivity? If so, I like it. I tilt my head to the left as I stare down at her cute, natural ombré lips.

I could feel her becoming anxious under my hold, "You gone keep talking shit?" I lick my lips. Her brown cheeks became rosy.

She parts her lips, "No," her voice was shook, "Sawyer, can we get out of this position?"

"Oh, baby girl, I can stay like this all night," I smirk before I let her lift up out of respect, "but nah, I'm just playing."

She nervously laughs, while rubbing her jean covered thighs. I began to feel worried about what I just made her feel, I hope I didn't take it too far.

"I'm sorry, shawty," I rubbed the back of my head, "I shouldn't have did that."

She smiles, looking away, "I mean, I kind of liked it considering I've never been in a situation like that."

"A situation? You mean position?" I chuckled.

She laughs, "Yeah," she looks at me, smiling.

We exit her room into the living room before sitting down on one of the couches. Drea was still in the kitchen whipping up food, still.