  𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦,

I had awakened at six o'clock and couldn't sleep again. Usually I'd wake thirty minutes after six, but I guess my body wouldn't allow it. I'll be honest, I was severely tired. I don't understand the logic.

Standing from my bed, I stretch before turning on the light above me. Walking towards my in room bathroom, I stripped from the clothes I barely had on and turned on the shower, the water jetting from the round shower head.

Stepping in, I began washing my body with men's Dove soap for fifteen minutes before carefully climbing out and grabbing a towel from the rack above the toilet.

I walked back into my room as I dry off, looking in my closet for something to wear. I seen my tan and blue plaid hood jacket sticking up and went with that, finding a white tee, denim jeans, and Nike AF 1s mids in the blue and tan color way.

After I lather lotion on myself and spritzed my Cashmere Wood cologne, I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done, I had trouble finding my keys to my Candy Red Mustang, so I had to get the keys for my white Mercedes. With that, I left my house.

Parking in my space, I look in the arm rest for my black cherry chapstick and my backpack from the backseat. Climbing out of my car, I shut it's door before walking pass a group of students, male and female, that looked me up and down before smiling. I payed them no mind as I kept my head forward, not turning once to feed them the attention they desire. I didn't like the fact I go through this everyday-being stared at, like I was the last chip in a Pringle's can.

Feeling a hard stare, I look to my right to see no one, but Lerai. I smacked my lips. The fuck she looking at? I turned my attention to what was in front of me, which was the whoadies. They stood and sat by the water fountains before you'd enter C Hall.

I greeted them, "What's poppin', y'all?" we dap eachother up.

"What's up, Storm, ma'am," says Drew, trying to be funny.

I laughed, "Don't find yo'self fucked up."

"Last night was crazy, man," said Dion.

"What happened?" I ask. Dion always had a story to tell.

"Tell me why my ex-girl, Veronica, was banging on my door last night talm'bout some, 'Dion, I know your ass in there! You need to be at the clinic tomorrow for this paternity test!'" he mimics as we all laughed, "Like bitch, that ain't my damn baby. I ain't never went raw with her or none of the bitches I fuck with. Shit, ain't nobody finna get me caught up."

They all be caught up in pussy, me, on the other hand thinks sex is irrelevant if I'm not feeling that person on a spiritual level. We have to be in deep in order for me to lay down with them, I'm talking about mentally and physically. When I go for a woman, I want their heart before their panties. Those are the morals I abide by. Let me be the person they come to for help, advice, conversation, even vent-I'm a good listener.

I didn't like having ties to women because of simple sex, they'd catch feelings too quick and I didn't want it to happen because then I'd become the bad guy. So sure, I had my fair share of one night stands.

I'm not your average light skin nigga with dreads.

"I told you from the get go Veronica was crazy as hell," Sawyer says.