  𝐕.𝐒.𝐎.𝐏

𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎: 𝐕.𝐒.𝐎.𝐏 𝐱 𝐊. 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐚.

"Potato," I simply blurt. It was nearly twenty-nine minutes after one and Storm was taking us home as Rae showed him the way.

I couldn't lie, I may had too much to drink, which is why I'm acting weary. I hiccup as I slouched in the front seat. Sawyer had went home with Dion, so Rae didn't have anyone to entertain her in the backseat.

We finally pulled onto our graveled driveway.

"Thanks, Storm," Rae said, "time to get my drunk ass cousin."

He laughs, "I could bring her in if you let me," he suggests.

"No... I'm too heavy," I say unlocking the door and attempt to get out, but almost fall.

"Michiko, sit down and let him carry you, girl, you about to fall!" Rae opens the back door, climbing out. Storm climbs out of the drivers seat and jogs to my side.

"Storm... no..." this was so embarrassing.

He carefully picks me up bridal style, careful to not hit my head on the interior of his car. Shutting the door, he follows Rae onto the porch before she knocks.

Drea opens the door and stood in confusion, "Rae? Who's this holding Michiko? The hellwrong with her?"

"That's Storm, Michiko's boo thang and she's drunk."

Storm looks at them, not a word left his thick, pink lips.

I sigh in exasperation, throwing my head back, "Rae!"

"Storm, this is my older sister Drea, Drea this is Storm. There, can we come inside?" asked Rae. Drea moves to the side and let us in.

"Her room is the one on the left of mine," Rae says. Storm follows her instructions, leading to my room and opening my door.

"Smells fruity as hell in here," he mumbles.

"Huh?" I whispered with closed eyes. He lied me on my bed before attempting to leave, but I reached for him. I really didn't want him to go, I craved to be held right now. He introduced me to it, so it only feels right.

"Storm..." I call out quietly.

He peeks back in, "Yeah?"

"Stay with me," I beg as I kick my shoes off. I lied on my back. My vision was still blurry and glared.

"I can't, Michiko. I don't know if it's okay with your older cousin," he said.

"She wouldn't care," I began to slide off my jacket. He hesitates before walking in.

"Can you hand me that green shirt?" I ask before he thrown it to me, "I said hand, not throw," I smile, "close the door."

He closed the door before sitting on my bed. I took it upon myself to change my party clothes into my night clothes in front of him without any remorse. I unhook my bra underneath my oversized t-shirt, throwing it into the basket in the corner.

I turned on the lamp on my nightstand before turning off the ceiling light. We laid together with him holding me and I snuggling into his chest. My arm drapes over his back as I clutch the hem of his blue hoodie. Soon, I was fast asleep.

I felt Storm unwrap his arms from around me, but I reacted quickly, "No," I whined, "don't leave."