  𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦,

"Aye, yo', Storm, you ready?" Sawyer peeks into Michiko's room. I lift my phone, it was around twelve o'clock and we had to make our way to the trap.

"Yeah," I answered as I look to my right, seeing Michiko. I could feel sadness radiating from her aura. I smile, "chill, girl. You gone see me tomorrow. You know you can text me now, too."

She then smiles, "It's just that I see you everyday."

"You gone see me tomorrow, too. You know what, we gone plan something, so y'all won't be up in the house all day," I said as I stood.

"Okay," she moves towards me, hugging my torso before backing away, "see you tomorrow," her voice was soft and gentle as she fiddles with a braid. She was so pretty and delicate.

I chuckle at her cuteness, "Ight," I walked towards the door, opening and closing it. When I stepped into the living room, everything was still. The lights were off and it was hard to maneuver around since I didn't know my way towards the door. I bumped into the table, hitting my shin, "Fuck..." I groaned.

I finally made it to the front door, opening and locking the door, walking down the stairs to Sawyer's forest green Dodge Charger.

Opening the door to the passengers seat, I climbed in.

"Nigga, the fuck happened to you? You can't look busted and be cripple at the same time," Sawyer opens his trap. I shut the door.

I looked at him, smacking my lips, "Shut the hell up. I hit my shin on the living room table. It was dark in there," he shook his head while laughing.

I buckled my seat belt, "Play some Money Man."

He connects his phone to the Bluetooth radio, selecting his playlist before stepping on the break pedal and changing the gears to Reverse.

'Amazon' before '24' by Money Man play on que as we cruised towards the trap.

Sawyer parks his car in the backyard before he turns off the ignition, opening his door and climbing out. I do the same before we enter through the back. Opening the door, we immediately walked into the kitchen where there was Red, a topless mixed girl, making pot brownies. I seen another topless white girl, Jia, mixing cough syrup and sprite together.

"Hol' up, the fuck y'all shirts at?" I ask them. With them not having a shirt on was unsanitary for business.

Jia looks up after pouring the last bottle of codeine into the pitcher, "We was instructed to."

"By who?" Sawyer ask, just as confused as I am. We didn't have our women walking around in skimpy outfits, nonetheless topless like other traps. It was simply degrading.

"Um, it was Herbo," Red answers while cutting the brownies into squares, distributing them into black ziplock bags before placing a sticker label on them.

I pierce my lips, "That nigga got one mo' fuckin' time."

"Calm down, man. We gone talk about it," Sawyer sighs.

I walked pass the four people in the living room towards the room Herbo is always in. I slam open the door and stare at him while he sat back in his rolling chair behind the desk with his eyes closed.