Chapter 4: What Just Happened?

"Послушай, ты хренов засранец, мне пофиг, что он сказал тебе!" Trixie heard Katya yell as she slammed the door to room 104, running down the hot pink stairs that went from the room to the parking lot. The brown eyed girl was watering the flowerbeds by the motel entrance at the time, and when the Russian woman spotted her she came walking over, a look of anger still clouding her features.

"You okay?" Trixie asked.

"Yes. Well, actually no. But I must be, I have no choice." The woman replied as she light up a cigarette.

"Everyone has a choice, besides you shouldn't have to pretend to be okay." The brown eyed girl replied in a worried tone.

"Ah кукла, I wish I had your view of world, but I can not afford that. In my world, pretending to be okay is how you survive. Showing emotion is showing weakness." The woman said sadly.

Trixie wondered what type of life Katya was actually living. Wondered who taught her to be this way. Wondered why they wanted the woman to settle with a life she clearly didn't enjoy living.

"That's insane. You can't have trust or love or happiness without showing true emotion." The young girl replied.

"That is true. But people like me, we trust no one. We love no one. And as my grandmother used to say; in Russia no one expects to be happy." Katya replied nonchalantly, making the motel owner even more confused.

"How can you trust and love no one? What about your family? Your parents?" Trixie enquired.

"My family.... I trust them less than anyone... I ran away from them once, became high class prostitute, went back home by force. Then I was married off for money." The woman explained calmly, trying to seem like what she was explaining was normal, but there was a pain clouding her voice.

"You're married? To who? Alexej? Then why do you let him meet with hookers?" Trixie asked shocked.

Over the past 3 weeks that the pair had stayed there, Alexej had come home with a new hooker every weekend. Why the fuck would someone like Katya put up with that?

"No, no, no. You misunderstand. I was married, to Alexej's brother, Dimitri. He was not nice man, but Alexej took care of me when things got bad. Then Dimitri die in shoot out, I took all his money, live nice life but travel alot with Alexej. Also, all rich Russian men have hookers." Katya explained. The woman's ability to describe insane scenarios as if it was as common as brushing her teeth in the morning, never failed to shock the younger girl.

"He died in a shoot out? How the fuck did he get in a shoot out?" Trixie said in shock, especially at how casually the woman had said it.

"I can not tell. But do not worry, it was no big deal. He is dead, it is best." Katya stated, throwing her cigarette on the ground and putting it out with her foot.

"So why do you travel with Alexej?" Trixie asked as she refilled the watering can.

"For him to have travel companion. Sort of like friend, but not friend. I owe him a lot, and sometimes bringing woman is good distraction. Some men Alexej meet with, they need to be distracted. It is flirty glance here, little touch there, nothing for worry."

Trixie considered Katya's words for a minute before daring to ask the question she'd been wondering since Katya exited the man's room.

"So why were you fighting with him?"

Katya sighed loudly, lighting up her second cigarette and putting it to her lips to draw in the smoke before blowing out so she could answer the question.

"He want distraction to go further. There is important business deal that must be done, but the man we deal with he wants more than just money." Katya replied sadly. Trixie's eyes widened.

"He wants you?" The Russian nodded.

"Not permanently, for one night. But I, I do not want to, I have no interest in doing sex to any man." Katya said with annoyance written on her face.
She put the cigarette to her lips once more, before letting a smirk grace her lips as Trixie bent down to pick away some dead flowers.

"A woman however..." Katya trailed off, her eyes practically burning into Trixie's skin, a lustful fire in her eyes as Trixie stood to face her again.

"Come to my room tonight, детка." She stated as she pulled the young girl to her, holding her waist with one arm.

Trixie felt helpless. The woman's spell on her too strong to resist. The possibility to feel her close, to be caressed by her soft hands, lifted by her strong arms, and kissed by her soft lips too inviting.

"Okay, I'll come." Trixie said, her lips captured by Katya's moments later. The Russian's cigarette abandoned on the ground as both her arms wrapped around the doll's slim waist, Trixie's arms wrapping themselves around Katya's neck to pull her impossibly closer as the kiss deepened. The woman's hands traveled down to Trixie's full ass and squeezed making the young girl moan into the kiss, before it was broken off by Katya moments later.

"Yes, you will, кукла." Katya stated, making Trixie blush a deep red as she realised what the woman had meant.

"Екатерина! Быстро выйди к доске!" Alexej's voice rang out suddenly, his head peeking out of room 104.

"I must go." Katya said as she pulled away and stomped out the cigarette she had dropped.

"Will you be okay?" Trixie asked feeling slightly worried after what the woman had told her.

"I will be fine, all is good, детка." Katya replied.

"Катя! сейчас!" The man yelled again.

"Успокойся, я уже иду." The blue eyed girl told the impatient man before turning back to Trixie one last time.

"I will be back by midnight, wait for me."

And with that she was gone, disappearing behind the hot pink door once again after giving Trixie a peak into who she was.

But this time was different.
This time Katya wouldn't come home to stand by the pool alone.
This time she'd come home to meet Trixie.