Chapter One: Why Hello There

You had just moved in to your new apartment. You were unpacking some boxes when you heard shuffling feet from outside of your door. You brushed it off and continued to unpack.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Neighbor."

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Neighbor."

 *Knock Knock Knock*

"Neighbor."

You turned to see a tall man with a green shirt, tartan brown pants and brown hair. There was also an odd little man with glasses and a jacket over his jumper.

"Yes?" You replied as you walked to your doorway.

"Uhh Hi, sorry about my friend here he just wanted to introduce himself." You nodded as the little man spoke and looked towards the tall man.
"Hello?" You said as you watched him stare at you contently. "Uhhh." He suddenly snapped out of it and looked at you trying to speak.
"Hello, my name is Dr. Sheldon Cooper and this is my roommate Leonard Hofstadter."  the tall man said as he extended his hand. You took it and shook it. "[Y/N]. I guess I'm your neighbor now."

★彡~TIME SKIP~★彡

You walked downstairs with your laundry in a basket. You walked into the laundry area to see Sheldon folding his clothes with a weird plastic thing. You had been living in your new apartment for about four months and were great friends with Sheldon, Leonard, Raj, Bernadette, Penny and... No you only knew Howard as an aquaintence. You lived a floor below Sheldon and Leonard.

"Hey Shelly." You teased as you walked to the washing machine.

"Why hello there [Y/N]." He looked up and walked towards you.

"What are you doing?" He questioned as you put your clothes into the machine.
"Washing my clothes..." You said as you waved a (Favourite Band) T-Shirt in his face.
"I mean tonight." He says. You turn to him and cock your head to the side.
"Nothinggg. Why do you ask?" You said as you straighten up your head.

"I'd like to take you out for the night."