Mini Visitors

Don't own my hero

   It was a typical day for our heroic course students. As Eraserhead, also known as Aizawa-sensei, was giving his lecture on heroic laws, and public quick usage when suddenly, a little robot that looked like a mini Izuku walked into the room. At first, it just stood there watching everyone as the whole class stares at it. After a minute it begins squirming in place while its face shifted into a nervous one. Suddenly Mina rises from her seat and approaches it.

"AWWW look at it! it's so adorable!" said Mina. As she reaches out for it, it suddenly puts one of its hands toward her.

"ASHIDO DON'T TOU-" Eraserhead shouted but it was too late. Mina's finger already made contact and as soon as it did everything went dark. As everyone panic at the sudden loss of vision, as quickly as it came it was gone. Now everyone was standing in an empty void-like room.

"w-where are we!" Mineta asked through tears.

"I don't know but there doesn't seem to be any threat nearby at least." Iida said as he swings his arms around.

"Ashido! next time use caution when approaching unknown objects. Especially when they just suddenly appear." said Eraserhead while glaring at her with red eyes and his hair floating up.

"Yes sensei!" said mina while stiffs up from his harsh glare. 

"WHOEVER THE FUCK DID THIS SHOW YOURSELF BEFORE I FIND YOU AND KILL YA!" Bakugou yelled while causing mini explosions in his hand. When then he sees someone not to far. they seem distracted and is muttering something. wasting no time Bakugou rushes to him. 

"Ok soon they'll arrive. I better make sure my first impression is great! I am an all mighty being. I can do this." ???mutters. as he continues to mutter away trying to hype himself up he hears explosions.

"what the?" ??? questions. As he turns around he is suddenly grabbed by the collar of his shirt and is being shaken.

"IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT! TELL WERE THE FUCK WE ARE BEFORE I KILL YA! YOU HEAR ME YOU DAmn EXTRA!?!?" Bakugou yells as he violently shakes the man as said man has tears running down his face.

"AAAAAAAH PLEASE STOP SHAKING ME!" ??? cries out as Bakugou continues to shake him. Suddenly Bakugou is yanked back. as ??? looks he sees Eraserhead has him tied in his capture weapon.

"Thank you so-" ??? says as he was cut off by Eraserhead holding him by his shoulder.

"Safe to assume you're the reason we're here. You either tell me what's going on and let us go or else." Eraserhead says as he glares into ??? soul with his piercing red eyes.

"I-I only brought y-you here to w-watch th-the multiv-verse of him." ??? says through tears as he points to Midoriya.

"M-M-Me?! Why me? there are tons of more interesting people." Midoriya says. At this point, Eraserhead lets the man stand on his own. after he calms down he points to a set of doors near him.

"Come I'll explain in there."??? says after drying his tears.

"LIKE HELL WE WILL!" Bakugou yells already pouncing on the man.

"EEK!" shrieked ??? he runs through the doors leaving 1-a there.

"I think you were a bit to ruth with the guy bro." says Kirishima as he tries to calm Bakugou.

"HUH?! Please I was being gentle with that extra." Bakugou says as the entire class sweat drops and thinks 'that was gentle?'

"Well seems we don't have much choice." Todoroki says as he looks at the doors the unknown man went through. "should we follow sensei?"

sigh "We don't have a choice. I'll lead if something happens stay together and work as a team." Eraserhead said as he prepares his weapon.

"Yes sir!" yelled the class. As they slowly approach the door they hear voices from the other side. Eraserhead pushes the door and there he sees it. His fellow teachers, Nezu, the parents of Bakugou, a woman who looks as if she related to his problem child. Fellow pro heroes, a female hero with black hair he doesn't recognize, Eri, Kota, class1-b, and the big three. The biggest surprise to him is Sir nighteye and the water hose duo since he knew they were dead.

"SHOUTA!" Present mic yelled alerting everyone to their arrival.

"Oh look class 1-a later as per usual. what wrong I thought you guys are supposed to be bet-" Monoma rant was cut short by a well place chop to the neck by Kendo.

"Sorry about him guys." kendo says as class 1-a sweat drops.

"... anyway let's get started." ??? says.

(763 words not including whats in bold. figure i'd say this since everyone does) anyway first fic. Was gonna run story ideas through here to see what people would like to read. I will take request if asked but please send a link if it a scene you want just in case i haven't seen what you wanted or if you wanted a specific scene. though i don't like yoai i don't mind adding a couple but no bakudeku i don't like this ship