intro.

「 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛 」⠀⠀≖⠀⠀

𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛

he sins like the devil.
he loves like the angel.

— for taekook.

bruised knees and wicked smiles. it was the late nights and roaming hands that had two souls searching for that distraction, anything to keep themselves from feeling anything. their voices would fill the room, the bathroom stall, the inside of his car parked out back in the alley — any place they could get to. their soft pants and flushed lips being that distraction to drown out the thoughts and pretend like things could be okay for however long this lasted. that wasn't the case, it never was that simple. soon they'll finish, leaving the other like nothing even happened until another night came around and someone's knuckles knocked. more pants and more touches and more sounds to replace the cries of pain that'd would come when they were alone again — except, there really was no sound that could express this kind of pain.

they were fall leaves under frost. pretty things being crushed by a coldness slowly taking over the two souls. it held them like a hug, something to keep close but soon to fear when the anesthesia of false hope wore off. he really didn't want it to, he wanted to hug it some more and believe there was more to this than just an escape from reality. he wanted to mean something more to the other boy. things weren't that simple, they never were. this was his winter, his dark void greeting him with open arms — leaving a numb soul behind to die under that layer of winter frost.

────────────────────────