nine.

「 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 」

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲

the box was full of rainbow colored ice pops and hidden jokes on wooden sticks. it was almost empty in about an hour, just one treat followed by another until their tongues were no longer one color but a mixed mess of many.

"hand me a blue." jimin said, wiggling his fingers and waiting patiently.

taehyung rolled over onto his stomach and reached for the box, finding a blue to pass to his friend. "same color as your neck." jimin added, poking the small bruise on his friends neck and giggling at the annoyed expression that showed after.

"stop that." taehyung flinched and held an unopened popsicle against the hickey. "you touched it like eight times, aren't you satisfied yet." he asked.

jimin shrugged since he was busy licking the popsicle, his tongue a deep purple color from switching between the cherry and the blueberry flavors. "i'm just surprised hoseok actually sucked one on you." he said, the two now laying on their backs again to stare at the ceiling.

criminal minds was playing in the back, volume low and barely heard as the friends talked instead. taehyung froze though, hearing the older and shrugging a little. "he was drunk." taehyung lied. he didn't quite tell jimin yet what really happened, but he didn't lie either.

earlier that day when jimin showed up at his house, he saw the hickey and assumed it was hoseok. taehyung didn't want to clarify out of embarrassment.

"it was a one time thing." taehyung said.

"you think so?" jimin was halfway done with the blueberry popsicle. he sat up to see what was left in the box. "we should get more."

taehyung followed suit and got up off the bed, finding his wallet and phone on the dresser. "yeah i'll drive." he said, anything change the subject and maybe not make him throw up a rainbow across his bedroom floor.

it was that sick feeling whenever someone mentioned your crushes name, a mix between butterflies but also wanting to lose your lunch. except now it was all that times ten, because every time jimin brought it up, taehyung could only think about both hoseok and jungkook.

he hated himself for it, he hated wanting hoseok so badly for so long and getting nowhere, just to disappear and mess around with a practical stranger and pretend like it was the person he wanted it to be. taehyung only felt a little okay knowing that jungkook was on the same page, they were only messing around — it meant nothing.