twenty four.

「 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 」

𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

the floor was a mess when they were done. it started with their clothes being left there and ended with some pillows and the sheets being added after those things simply got in the way. now they laid on their backs, eyes up at the ceiling and a thin layer of sweat sparkling over their bare skin.

taehyung was tracing one of the olders tattoos with his finger, trying to guess which one came first. it was a baby sleeve, which he decided to call it since it wasn't done yet. jungkook simply chuckled at that and continued to brush the boys hair back, a soothing manner that had the boy relaxing in the mans arm.

"it was the skull. i bet." taehyung said, the pad of his thumb going around one of the eyes of the skull that sat on the upper part of jungkooks forearm. "you seem like the type to want a tattoo and get a basic skull first." he explained his reasoning.

"so i'm basic now? wow tae that's cold." jungkook chuckled, tilting his chin down to see the younger better. there was no awkwardness anymore, not when they laid and talked about random things, neither ready to move just yet. "okay maybe not basic," taehyung corrected himself, "but what was your first tattoo?"

jungkook seemed hesitant, but it only lasted a second. he patted the boys waist, getting him to move a little so they were both sitting up now. "this one." he pointed to his arm, a small area on the outside above his elbow.

it was a small one, simple and had the younger furrowing his eyebrows. "a music note?" taehyung asked, leaning closer to see the little one hidden amongst the other patterns and pictures of ink on the mans arm. "why'd you get a music note first." he asked.

"you ask a lot of questions." jungkook said, sitting up some more to reach for one of the blankets that had fallen off the side of the mattress.

taehyung shrugged and got up off the bed, taking a hoodie from the floor and tugging it over his head. "does it mean anything?" he was curious, obviously. the boy even looked over at the older now, seeing his bare torso still exposed and the blanket low on his hips.

"it does." jungkook said.

he was being short with the younger, which taehyung knew. it seemed like he wasn't going to outright tell him what it meant, whether it was private or whatever. taehyung tugged the sleeves down of the hoodie over his hands, walking over to the dresser in the mans room. "does it mean you can play guitar?" he asked, picking up the musical instrument and strumming his finger across the strings.

jungkook didn't say anything, but he held his hand out for it. taehyung walked over with the guitar, holding it carefully until the older had it instead. "play a song." taehyung said, climbing back onto the bed and sitting with his legs crossed, the fabric of the hoodie scrunching up and showing more skin from his bare thighs.