nineteen.

「 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 」

𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧

it sounds cliche to always relate good times flying by when the enjoyment is high. moments never lasted long when they were the ones we wanted to hold onto the most. it was a fight between savoring every touch and taste, devouring the flavor of love someone gives us in a moment of roaming hands and exploding need for the other person in our arms — and then the battle to be hasty and fast, getting to the climax of our emotions where everything was pure bliss.

jungkook wasn't sure if he won that battle or not, or if he was still in it fighting for his own desires against the reality of the situation. all he knew was that the space besides wasn't empty, and the warmth was still there, and he could hold on a little longer and pretend like this was one time that meant more to him than it should have.

his eyes opened that next morning slowly, blinking from the light and seeing a ceiling that wasn't his.

jungkook tilted his head up, looking around and feeling the weight of the other laying half way on his bare chest. the boy was still asleep, head on jungkooks chest and soft hair tickling the mans chin. it made him smile softly, seeing taehyung look so peaceful and still there, not leaving that morning.

it came back in flashes, pretty bursts of memories and sounds of pleasure that sounded like the perfect song. jungkook didn't want to leave the warmth of the bed or the presence of the younger, but he carefully slid out from underneath taehyung, leaving him comfy and sleeping soundly in his bed.

jungkook was careful when opening the door too, making sure to grab a pair of sweats before heading down the hall. he smelled coffee already, most likely someone else being awake.

"good morning jungkook." mrs. kim smiled when he came down the stairs, barefeet quiet against the tiled floor in the kitchen. "taehyung said you liked light roast." she said, pouring a cup and setting it on the counter for him.

"oh, thanks." jungkook said, taking the mug and feeling the heat against his palms match that of his cheeks. he wondered why taehyungs mom wasn't questioning his presence here at the house so early on a morning — and jungkook was trying not to question how taehyung had already informed his mother of the olders coffee preference, and then being back in bed.

the thought made the ravenette smile a little, holding the upturn of his lips with the mug, thinking of taehyung actually choosing to get back in bed after leaving it this morning.

"do you boys want breakfast?" mrs. kim asked, already heading for the fridge to see what she had to fill their bellies.

jungkook was quick to shake his head, swallowing quick to set down the mug. "oh no, please don't worry about me." he said, "i should get going, i work today." he explained.