[1]

3rd person POV
----------

"Uno!" Taehyung said and put a card on table.

"Its not even your turn!" Jin said and put the card back in Taehyungs hand.

"Then whose turn is it hyung!?" Taehyung said.

"Its my turn!" Jin said.

"Youre both idiots. Its my turn." Yoongi said.

"Hey respect your elders!" Jin said.

"Youre not my elder youre just old." Yoongi said.

"Does it matter?!" Namjoon said.

"Everything matters." Jin said.

"No. All the time you spend looking in the mirror definitely doesnt matter." Yoongi said.

"Enough! Y/n your turn." Namjoon said.

Y/n looked at her cards. She had a +4 card. Jungkook was sitting next to her. She smiled and put the card on the table. Jungkook looked at the card smiled and put another +4 on the pile.

"Nooooo!" Jimin said and began taking cards from the other pile.

Suddenly the light flickered. Everybody looked up at the light. Nothing happened. Then out of nowhere the light went out. Y/n could hear the sounds of people getting up from their chairs and yelling. She could hear a door opening and people running out of it. A lightning struck outside the house and lit up the room for a second. She couldnt see anybody in the room. She was alone. The room slowly started getting less dark.
I have to find the others, y/n thought.