[8] Jin

3rd person POV
----------
"Oh and theres something else. Theres a facesized spider in One of the corner upstairs. And its alive." Y/n said.

"Hmm... Jin sus." Jungkook said.

"I told you he says that all the time." Jimin said.

Y/n and Yoongi walked back up the stairs. Y/n looked uneasily over at the spider. It had moved.

"Where did you forget it?" Y/n asked.

"In the room with the bed." Yoongi said.

They walked over to the bedroom. Yoongi went over and picked up the chain from the bedside table.

"Done." Yoongi said and put the chain on.

They walked out of the room again. The big room had become darker. You could only just make out the silhouettes of things now. Y/n looked over at where the spider was and realized it wasnt there anymore. Y/n knew that there was only one thing worse than finding a spider. Not being able to find that spider again.

And suddenly something was on her back. The spider. Y/n screamed.

"Y/n!" Yoongi shouted.

Yoongi took his chain and threw it at the spider. The spider fell to the floor. It lay still on the floor for a moment but then it jumped on Yoongis back. Yoongi dropped his chain and screamed and cursed in Korean. Yoongi grabbed a lamp from one of the tables and hit the spider with it. The rest came running up the stairs to see what was happening. The spider fell to floor again. Yoongi threw the lamp on the spider. The spider stood up and took itself off. Y/n realized that the spider was just a hat. And under the hat was Jin.

"Yoongi you small goat! Look at my handsome face! It will never be the same again! Its a tragedy dont you see!?" Jin said.

Y/n har never seen a person be more shook than Yoongi. Jungkook looked at Jin and laughed.

"Im proud of you hyung." Jungkook said.

"Hyung I-..." Yoongi said.

A drop of blood trickled down Jins face from cut in his forehead.

"Hyung youre bleeding. From your forehead." Jimin said.

Jin wiped the blood from his face with his sleeve.

"Its nothing. It doesnt even hurt." Jin said.

"Hyung did you take the spider hat from the globe in the room downstairs?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes... how did you know?" Jin said.

Hoseok explained about the dust.

"Oh... yeah that was me." Jin said with a small smile.

End of story.
Thanks for reading.