[6] Jungkook

3rd person POV
----------
Jimin and Taehyung walked out of the room. Jimin still wore the coat when they entered HQ. They walked over to the sofa Namjoon was sitting on. Namjoon raised his head and looked at them.

"What... what is that?" Namjoon said while looking at the jacket.

"A very beautiful piece of clothing." Taehyung said with a big smile.

"Its too big for me so you can have it." Jimin said. He took the jacket off and gave it too Namjoon. Namjoon pushed the jacket away.

"So that one is Taehyung Room?" Namjoon said and pointed at the room with the closet.

"Yes." Jimin said.

Namjoon wrote it down in the piece of paper.

"Now we wait for Hoseok." Namjoon said.

3rd person POV
----------
Y/n could see a faint grey light coming from the other side of the tunnel. She was close now.

She reached the end of the tunnel. There was a ladder in this end too. She climbed up the ladder. There was no trap door in this side.

She looked up at the room it opened up to. It was about the size of the room Jimin had been in. She could see Jungkook in the middle of the room facing the other way.

She climbed up the rest of the ladder as quietly as possible. She slowly walked to Jungkook and poked him quickly on the shoulder. Jungkook quickly turned around with a shocked expression on his face.

"Y/n!" Jungkook said in shock.

"I scared you." Y/n said and laughed.

"No you didnt..." Jungkook said.

"Sure." Y/n said.

Suddenly they could hear footsteps coming toward the room. Jungkook quickly pushed them against the wall so they couldnt be seen from the door. The footsteps came closer.

"We should scare them." Jungkook whispered.

When the person came in Jungkook quickly jumped in front of them and screamed.

Hoseok ran out of the room again and screamed. Jungkook laughed.

"Jungkook you goat!" Hoseok shouted.

That made Jungkook laugh even more. They followed Hoseok out of the room and into the big room with the chandelier.

They walked over to the sofa where Namjoon Jimin and Taehyung were sitting.

"How did you get into the room?" Jungkook asked.

Y/n explained about the tunnel.

"So you vented." Jungkook said with a smile.

They sat down on the sofa.

"We heard Hoseok scream. What happened?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook explained everything. They all laughed.

"So thats Jungkook Room." Namjoon said and wrote it down on a paper.

"Jungkook Room?" Y/n said.

Namjoon explained about the rooms and the globe.

"I dont think there are any more rooms here so well have to search upstairs now." Hoseok said.

"Ill go." Y/n said.

The others nodded.