[7] Yoongi

3rd person POV
----------
Y/n rose up from the sofa and began walking over to the stairs in the other end of HQ. HQ had a high roof so the stairs were long. They har searched all the rooms downstairs so Yoongi and Jin har to be upstairs.

The next floor was darker than the first but the roof was just as high. The room the stairs led up to was the same size as HQ. There was no chandelier like in HQ. There were sofas and tables and chairs like in HQ. There were doors which opened up to other rooms. The doors were in the exact same places as the ones downstairs. There was no missing corner that lead into another room like Namjoon Room though. The corner there was darker than the others but not so dark that you couldnt make out what was there. Not so dark that you couldnt make out the big facesized spider on the wall. Y/n quickly looked away from the spider.

She quickly walked over to the room above Jungkook Room without looking at the spider. She slowly opened the door. The room seemed to be a bedroom. There was a bed in one end. Beside the bed there was a bedside table. On the bed was a sleeping Yoongi. Y/n went over to Yoongi and shook him.

"Yoongi. Yoongi wake up." Y/n said.

Yoongi rolled over to the other side and slowly opened his eyes.

"I was sleeping." Yoongi muttered.

"Obviously." Y/n said.

Yoongi sat up and drove a hand through his hair.

"This bed is not even soft but at least you can sleep on it. Sleep is a precious thing that must not be disturbed." Yoongi said.

"This is an interesting situation to be asleep in." Y/n said.

"It is never the wrong time to sleep. And you wake me up and look like a fish." Yoongi said and sighed deeply as if it was a tragedy that he had been woken.

They walked out of the room and continued toward the stairs. When they reached the stairs Yoongi continued to walk down the steps but y/n stood there a moment longer and looked back at the spider. The spider had moved. Y/n was filled with unease. She looked away from the spider and continued walking down the stairs. When she reached HQ she was joined by the others.

"Jungkook has been trying to scare everybody." Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook looked extremely proud.

"Guys... I think I forgot something upstairs." Yoongi said.

"What have you forgotten?" Hoseok asked.

"My 3 dollar chain." Yoongi said and touched his throat where the chain would have been.

"Ill go get it with you." Y/n said.