[5] Taehyung

3rd person POV
----------

"Y/n!" Namjoon shouted.

"Im fine! Namjoon Im ok." Y/n shouted.

Jimin and Hoseok ran over to Namjoon.

"Namjoon! Whats wrong? Where is
y/n?" Jimin asked.

"Stuck behind that metal wall." Namjoon said.

"Oh. Well then we need to get her out." Hobi said.

"Yes. Y/n?" Namjoon said.

"Yes?" Y/n said.

"While I was in the room I found a trap door in the floor. I dont know where it leads to but you could try it." Namjoon said.

"Ok. Im gonna try." Y/n said.

Namjoon turned around and looked at Jimin and Hoseok.

"Who else have you found?" Namjoon said.

"Its just us." Hobi said.

"Ok." Namjoon said.

They walked over to one of the sofas and sat down.

"Whats your plan?" Namjoon asked.

"Well... We dont have a plan." Jimin said.

Namjoon facepalmed.

"So youve just been walking around aimlessly?" Namjoon asked.

"Pretty much." Hoseok replied.

"Lets make a plan then." Namjoon said with a tired smile.

3rd person POV
----------
Y/n turned away from the wall. Namjoon said there was a trap door. But where? Y/n felt all over the floor with her feet until she found a handle in the other end of the room.

She pulled at the handle. The trapdoor creaked loudly and went up. She looked down. It was just as dark as the rest of the room. She put one foot in. She felt a metal ladder on the wall in the whole under the trapdoor.

She climbed down the ladder. There was a dark tunnel. Y/n didnt know how long it was. Hopefully not too long. She began walking with a hand against the wall.

3rd person POV
----------
"What was in that room besides cardboardboxes?" Namjoon asked.

"There was this globe the size of a head. It had dust on the bottom half but not in the top half. That means something has been on the globe but it has been removed recently." Hoseok said.

"Interesting. We will follow up on that later. And there werent any other important things there?" Namjoon said.

"No." Hoseok said.

"Lets make a list of places we have already been so we dont go there again." Namjoon said.

Namjoon took a piece of paper and a pencil out of his pocket.

"Do you always carry that around?" Jimin said.

"Sometimes. Ok we have Uno Room. We have Cardboardbox Room. We have Jimin Room. What else?" Namjoon said and wrote it down.

"Namjoon Room. The room were in now could be called HQ." Jimin said.

"Namjoon Room and HQ." Namjoon muttered and wrote it down.

"I think thats it." Jimin said.

"It will be faster if we split up." Namjoon said.

"Ok. Who will go where?" Hoseok said.

"One of us should go to the room beside Jimin Room." Namjoon said.

"I can go there." Jimin said.

Namjoon nodded.

"Someone should check the room thats in the same corner as the one where Jimin is going." Namjoon said.

"Ill do that." Hoseok said.

"Ok. Ill wait here to see if anyone comes here." Namjoon said.

3rd person POV
----------
Jimin stood up from the sofa and walked over to the room beside Jimin Room. It started with a corridor like some of the other rooms. The corridor was exactly like the one in Jimin Room. He stopped halfway. A sound came from the room. It was the sound of a closet being opened. Jimin slowly walked closer to the room.

Whatever he had expected to see was not what he saw when he looked into the room.

The walls of the room were made entirely of mirrors. In the middle of the room was a large open wooden closet. In front of the closet was Taehyung trying on clothes from the closet. He was currently trying on an oversize brown jacket made of fur. Jimin just stood and stared in amazement for a moment.

"Tae?" Jimin said.

Taehyung turned around and looked at Jimin.

"Oh hey Jimin." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Hi." Jimin said.

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror.

"This one is actually pretty nice. Its even the correct size. Im afraid the other ones in the closet arent that nice. This is only one I could find that actually looks good." Taehyung said.

"Tae I- what?" Jimin said.

"Do you want to try it?" Taehyung said and smiled.

"Sure why not." Jimin said.

Taehyung took the jacket off and handed it Jimin. Jimin put on the jacket and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Its a little big for me but other than its pretty nice." Jimin said.

"Thats because youre small." Taehyung said.

"Im not small!" Jimin said and patted Taehyung on the head.

"Yes you are. Im taller than you hyung." Taehyung said and laughed.

"Im still your hyung." Jimin said.

Jimin patted Taehyung on the head again. They both laughed.