Chapter 17

Patrick's POV

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

After what had happened that morning, Violet and I got into an argument. I hadn't meant to be so angry but I couldn't stand the thought of her carelessness getting her hurt. Although I didn't like to admit it, I did actually care about her. I had been to harsh on her though, I'll admit it. After our fight she had stormed up the stairs, angry as I had ever seen her and shut herself in her room. As I sat in the couch I glanced over at the clock. It was 11 AM, she had been in there for 4 fucking hours. Sighing in annoyance, I stood up from the couch and started off towards the stairs.

I jogged my way to the second floor of the house and headed down the hallway to her room. I knocked a couple of times, but received no answer. Lucky for me the lake was house didn't have locks on the bedroom doors. I turned the handle and slowly pushed the door open. As I made my way inside I saw Violet laying on the bed facing away from the door. I made my way over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed as I waited for her to acknowledge my presents. She didn't of course.

"Are you going to ignore me forever flower?" I questioned hoping to provoke a response from her. I could hear a sniffle as she shrugged her shoulders. "Look, I'm sorry." I said resting my hand on her leg, rubbing small circles into her thigh with my thumb. She quickly reached over and pushed my hand away, making it clear that my apology was not excepted. I huffed and stood up, walking around the bed so I could see her tear stained face. She did her best to look at anything but me, her eyes fixated on the mattress below her.

Squatting down beside the bed I rested my arms next to her face. "I hate your guts" Violet said suddenly, her voice sounding as if she might burst into tears at any moment. I cocked an eyebrow at her. "You hate my guts? Damn Vi I knew you where pissed off but that's a little fuckin harsh." I said, sounding a bit more sarcastic then I had meant to. "Shut up" she grumbled back, sounding frustrated. I sighed in annoyance, why did she have to fucking be like this. I never say sorry to anyone but the one fucking time I do this is what I get. "Listen, im trying to be fucking nice, Vi. I came up here to apologize to you, I just wanna keep you safe cause I give a shit about you, is that such a fucking crime?" I huffed, clenching my jaw so hard it made my teeth ached as I stood up and took a seat on her bed once again.

She sat up, the look of anger that was on her face had now faded into sadness. "Your the one who was mean to me, Patrick. All because some asshole was bothering me. It wasn't my fault" she said, the desperation clear in her voice. I moved closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I know, I was being a piece of shit." I said trying to get her to hug me back. Finally she wrapped her arms around my neck, burying her face in my shoulder. A loud sigh came from her before she spoke again. "Fine, I forgive you"

It was quiet for a minute. "I just don't want you to be the next girl who the sheriff finds dead in the woods, Vi." I said, my hand sliding beneath the fabric of her shirt as I rubbed her back. She let out a small laugh and shook her head. Pulling away from me so she could see my face. Leaning in close she let her lips brush against mine "Don't worry about that shit, Pat. I'm fucking invincible" she smirked. I let out a laugh, my hands moving to her hips as I pulled her closer. "Oh you are? So you don't need me to protect you then?" I taunted her, rubbing circles into her hips with my thumbs.

A flustered look washed over her innocent looking face. "No, I can protect myself." She answered confidently. "Oh really? So if someone where to do this-" I said standing up, pulling her along with me. I grabbed both of her wrists and yanked them up above her head before pushing her roughly back against the bed. I pinned her arms above her head and trapped her legs between mine. "You would be able to protect yourself, right flower?" I said, running my free hand up and down her side. She pulled hard against my unforgiving grip but was unable to move.

She struggled against me for a minute before finally giving up and going limp against the mattress. "Aw, what's wrong flower? Your not as strong as you thought you where huh?" I smirked, a low laugh coming from my chest. She huffed in defeat. "I'm always gonna be here to protect you Vi," I told her. I leaned down a bit and letting my lips meet her collar bone. She was soft beneath my touch as goosebumps spread across her skin. Her breathing was shaky and her legs quivered as my hand wrapped around her neck. I squeezed a bit, not enough to cut off her air but enough to make her squirm. "Because your fucking mine, and no one else's, do you fucking understand?" I asked, squeezing harder and harder for every second she didn't answer.

"I understand" she replied breathlessly, nodding as she leaned up into my touch. "Good girl" I smirked letting go of her throat, my hand moving down to rub circles against her through her jean shorts. She jerked at bit as soon as my fingers made contact with her. She looked so good that way, helpless and desperate for me. Letting her wrists go I flipped her over, pushing her head down against the mattress and pulling her hips so her ass was in the air. I didn't hesitate to yank her shorts off, tossing them across the room. My hand came down hard against her ass causing her to yelp from the harsh contact. I smirked, I love when she makes those noises.

A pair of pink panties covered her heat, arousal soaking through the thin fabric as she shook beneath me. "Look at how fucking soaked you are, you like it when I touch you Vi?" I asked her, slapping her cunt lightly as I examined her. She nodded gripping the bed sheets, the side of her face still against the bed. I slapped her again, harder this time. "I asked you a question" I growled, pushing her hips against mine as I ground against her. "Yes I love it when you touch me" she rushed, pushing her hips back, begging for more contact. "That's fucking right" I replied. I hook my finger on her panties and pulled them down her legs slowly. She whimpered as the fabric was tossed, the cold air making her skin tense.

The sight of her exposed like that had me throbbing. I undid my belt and unzipped my jeans, stepping out of them and kicking them aside. Grabbing a handful of her hair I pulled her towards the edge of the bed. "You want me to fuck you?" I asked, my other hand now tightly around her throat. "Yes please" she said, her voice sounding horse. I smirked shoving two of my fingers into her mouth deep enough to make her gag. She swirled her tongue around them, wetting them as best as she could. What a good girl. Pulling them out I circled them around her entrance before pushing them inside. She bit hard into her lip and groaned loudly from the contact.

I couldn't take it anymore, she felt so good. Pulling out my length I rubbed the tip against her, she bucked her hips hard doing all she could to get me to push more inside. "Beg for it like the slut you are" I told her, holding her hips in place so she could no longer move. "Please fuck me, Patrick. I wanna feel you inside me" she whimpered, spreading her legs a bit more. That was all I needed, I shoved inside of her roughing, not giving her any time to adjust. "Your gonna take all of it" I groaned as she buried her face against the mattress to suppress a scream as I pounded into her. "God you feel so fucking good" I groaned, rubbing her clit as I fucked her mercilessly. "O-oh my god" she moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head. Her noises grew louder and louder as she neared her release. "You wanna cum on my cock? Is that what you want babygirl?" I questioned her as I went harder. She couldn't even answer at that point, reduced to a whimpering mess below me.

I clamped my hand down over her mouth and wrapped my arm around her ribcage, pulling her back against my chest. I pounded her so hard that she went limp against me, her cunt throbbing around me as she finished, whimpering into my hand. "Good girl"

Authors note: I changed the chapter cause this flows better with the storyline haha sorry everyone 🥶