chapter 3 | friends

You hadn't thought about this ever since you met Yeonjun as your roommate but the night in Gangnam has now got you thinking. Yeonjun's a decent guy. Even perfect. Was he always that caring? Why is he all the sudden appearing in your eyes as this cool guy? Do you.. Like him? I mean.. Of course you do. You always have. Just never noticed..

This next upcoming weekend, you were planning to go to Itaewon. It was kind of strange how you had gotten all crazy like back in Gangnam. You have never passed out like that when you drank. You were able to control yourself but being with Yeonjun sort of gave you assurance. Like you depended on him. Sooah was coming over in a few minutes and Yeonjun seemed to be getting ready for something as well.

"Going somewhere?" You ask as he looks up.

"Uh.. The boys said they're coming over right now. You okay with that?"

"Yeah sure. Why not? We could have a small get together. I think we still have soda bottles in the fridge.", You walked over to the fridge, finding a whole box of them. "Yeah. We do."

"Great.."

"Wait. By the boys.. Do you mean my broth-"

"Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World!" You hear a loud yell say as the door opens. Question answered. You see eight boys strutting their way in chaotically.

"Hey sis." Changbin says, walking up to you and ruffling your hair. You were excited for the other four boys to come, making Stray Kids seem like midgets. That was their group name since some majored in dance and others rap or vocal. You were taller than your brother and that already embarrassed him but to be the shortest of everyone who's about to gather... Pfft..

No longer than ten minutes, everyone was here. Sooah was last to arrive and was surprised to see all these guys.

"Um.. Am I missing out on something?", You chuckle, scooting over. Sooah walks over, sitting next to you before looking around. "Hi.." Everyone greets her as they normally do before you stand up, passing around sodas.

"So.. What are we doing?" Minho states as you chuckled.

"I thought you guys had a plan. Were you just going to come and lay around?", You looked around as you got no answer. "Seriously?"

"Well... Yeah." Felix replies so you look over to Sooah.

"How about truth or dare?" Jisung offers. Everyone looks around, nodding their heads.

"Okay. Let me bring a water bottle and we can use that to spin.", You say, standing. Yeonjun follows you, confusing you. "What's up?" He smiles as you rummage through the fridge.

"Just thought you would need help." You chuckle, looking up at him.

"For carrying one bottle? And you couldn't help me before when I had to carry fifteen?" You said sarcastically. Yeonjun laughs as he walks up to find a bottle for you. You move out of the way, allowing him to find one. He closes the door and walks back to you as the others catch up with each other.

"Hey.. You know when I asked if you liked anyone and you said you still didn't know whether you actually liked him or not?", You nod your head as you look up at him. "Well.. Is he here? Like right now?" You bit your lip. You didn't want to tell him yet cause like you had told him, you weren't sure of your own feelings. But you also didn't want to lie. Also, there are fifteen people here. There is no way he'd be able to guess.

"Yeah.. He is in this room." You said honestly. You swore you saw his smile drop a bit when you said so but he tried his best to fake it.

"Ooh.. I mean. Go get him." He says to you a bit weakly as you smile awkwardly.