chapter 7 | love

The next few days, all of you just kept rotating the different locations for each day. It was the final day and you and Yeonjun were going to Hamdeok Beach. Taehyun decided to switch groups. You would think it was cause he felt like he was third-wheeling but apparently, he was just tired of you wanting to include him in. He's a strange dude but you were okay with that. You got more time to spend with Yeonjun anyway so no complaining.

"Hey Jun!", You yelled across the room because he was in the bathroom. You heard him reply a faint 'What?' so you grabbed your swimsuit and your regular outfit. "Are we swimming or should we just dip our toes and run around?" You peaked in through the bathroom as he was shirtless. You blushed but it wasn't something you haven't seen before. You walk in and show him the two. He thinks for a bit before choosing the regular dress.

"I don't want people seeing you in a bikini. Plus, I figured we could just have a picnic when we get there." Your eyes instantly shimmered in joy as you nodded. You walked over to Yeonjun, giving him a peck on the cheek before leaving the room.

 You walked over to Yeonjun, giving him a peck on the cheek before leaving the room

Chaerin

Yeonjun

"Okay, baby. Let's go." He says. You frowned, confused.

"Wait. You said we were going on a picnic. I didn't make anything yet.", He chuckled and pulls out a cute basket. He opened and you saw a bunch of nice foods. It was a pretty good amount too. "How?"

"I had one of the maids pack it for me. I told them that I was going on a date with you and they immediately started cooking." You smiled, impressed at his plans.

"Well then. Thank you." He grabbed the basket in one hand and your hands in the other. You both walked outside and got in the car. This time you were driving the car cause you just felt like it. You like driving and honestly you were pretty good at it. Back when the accident had just happened, you couldn't step foot in a car but now, you've accepted things a lot more. Thanks to Yeonjun too.

You reached the beach in less than five minutes You could have walked there but you decided not to cause you had parasols and stuff. Once you found a place that seemed nice, Yeonjun started making a hole for the parasol while you got the blanket ready and the food placed carefully. You both finished at the same time. As you sat down, he immediately lay down on the blanket and put his head against your lap. You chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, combing it.

"Chae.."

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go to the party with me?" You had no idea what he was talking about. You felt stupid.

"Hmm?"

"You know.. The party. That the university is holding for seniors." You forgot that you were a year younger than him so you frowned. This was your last year together here. Would you be able to stay with him even if he leaves? You bit your lip but fought back the sadness with a nod.

"I would love to." He smiled at your answer but was oblivious as to what you were thinking. Was he sad too? What if he was planning on breaking up with you before graduation? You were taking this too seriously but honestly, no one could blame you for it. Yeonjun doesn't even seem bothered by it or at least he doesn't show it.

You take out your camera and tell him to smile.

Hyunjin Jeongin Beomgyu - Dinosaur Land
Yeonjun Chaerin Taehyun - Aquaplanet
Soobin Huening - Waterworld
Chan Hyuna Felix Sooah - Hamdeok Beach
Seungmin Soyul Minho - Spirited Garden
Changbin Jisung - Manjanggul Cave