chapter 6 | home

You now see Yeonjun in front of you, hugging this man. You and almost everyone was confused. A few of them were just uninterested. Anyone can guess who those people are.

"Hello friends of Yeonjun. I'm William, at your service." The man in the tuxedo bows all fancifully which you were more confused about than impressed.

"So.. Out of all these years that I've been friends with him, I have never known you were a prince. What the heck." Huening says, causing some chuckles.

"William is one of my dad's employees. When I lived in America for a short while, they met and William sort of became like my uncle. He's chill so just treat him like a friend." Yeonjun explains. You slowly nod your head, wrapping your head around this.

"Daniel!" You all look over to the two other cars where two separate guys came out.

"That's Max with the gray car. Another American. But he can't speak Korean like William can. He understands but he's more of the guys that plans things. Other dude is Wooseok. He is the best at scoring deals. Like last minute reservations at a restaurant. Yes. Anyway. There should be one more guy I want to introduce.", Yeonjun mumbles before another car drives up. A man tall and a lot more proper than the other guys comes out. Okay. Now Yeonjun looks like he's in some part of a mafia gang or something. "There he is.. Minhyuk. My man. He will literally do anything for you. Anyway. So these are my dad's coworkers and we'll be with them there. Don't worry though. They may look scary but they're super nice."

"Yes. Believable." Minho states sarcastically before rolling his luggage over.

"Alright then. I guess we can get going then?" Chan starts for everyone. You look at Yeonjun, still a little dazed out. It was just unexpected.

"One of the cars are for luggage. Hand them over to Max. Five people can join each car. Get on in." Minhyuk says. Everyone starts moving as Max handled your suitcases. Yeonjun took your hand and ran you over to Minhyuk's car.

"I wanted to introduce you to him personally.", You nod your head at Yeonjun's words and bow slightly. "Minhyuk is my best man when it comes to vacations. And she... She's my girlfriend, Y/N. So take good care of her. Please." You smile, blinking a few times.

"Alright. You guys can have one of the suite rooms. The best one is the one with the balcony that leads to stairs. All of the rooms are nice but I think that one's the best." Yeonjun smirks. He knew he could depend on Minhyuk.

"Thanks hyung.."

"Mhmm. Okay. Tell the other guys to hurry up. You're gonna miss your lunch reservation." Yeonjun steps out of the car to yell over to the boys.

"Guys. Get in whatever car. We're gonna miss lunch!" When it came to food, Yeonjun was pretty serious. But there were twelve other boys that loved food and so three others came climbing in the car.

As Minhyuk drove, you looked outside the window, taking in the view. Yeonjun watches as you do, adoring how you looked so amazed. But who wouldn't? You had been to some beaches only a few times but going to an island was something different.

"Okay. We're here. Max is already dropping off your things at the hotel. If you want to change your clothes, go up to your rooms. There will be a lady at the desk who will tell you your rooms. You have fifteen minutes." Everyone climbed out, walking in. Your eyes stayed wide eyed as you glanced over at everything. Once you went up your room that you were going to share with Yeonjun, you gulped. So Yeonjun really is a prince. Like.. Dang.

"Come on. We need to change quickly.", Yeonjun states, causing you to look over to him. "I'll give you a full tour later on. Let's just go get lunch. We haven't eaten anything." He holds out his hand so you let him walk you over to your clothes. You grabbed a few clothing and went to the bathroom. He changed in the room even though you two had already seen each other naked