Chapter 3

A Week Later

I'm getting my hair and makeup done for hero and I's first smut scene together.

Id be lying if i said i wasn't nervous.
Im scared that the watchers will notice a change since the last movie.

Hopefully not.
Once i finish, I get changed and I slip on the Seattle dress.

Anna greets me on the set and is very excited for the next scene.
"Okay so when you're kissing him make sure to pull on his hair." she says while highlighting some notes in her book.
She eyes my clipboard im holding and laughs.

Pull on his hair.
Shouldnt be too hard.
Hero's already in his place on the couch.
I walk up to where Roger directs me and Hero's eyes widen. His eyes look me up and down and his face redens.

This should be fun.
"Ready and action!" roger yells.

"Hardin you have two options here." i say and start to grab his face.

"You either fuck me or you leave. You decide." i say and hero kisses me and slams me on the couch.
Holy fuck
Our lips already know what to do.
He kisses my breast and back up to my lips, while pulling off my clothes.

"And Cut!" Roger yells and a few people clap.
Heros lips pull away from mine and we stare at eachother for a few moments.
I look away fixing my dress back on me.

"That was great, so now after this little scene, i want you to pick up jo and place her on the bed." Roger says and then laughs, "And you know what happens from there."

We do the scene over and over until their satisfied. Someone on set tells us how to position ourselves to make it look like we're having sex.

"Alright guys, that was great, now go to your trailers and rest up because tomorrow is a big day. There are sandwiches in the other room so you can grab some food on the way out." Anna says and I gather my clipboard.

I make my way back to the trailer and take a nice long shower.
I get into my pjs, which is a tanktop and some sweatpants.

I sit on my couch and think back at our last film.
Hero and I would watch movies together and go for walks.
he was my friend.
He still is.
I want to fix things between us.

I put on my sweater and leave my trailer, walking two steps over to his door.
Im standing infront of it.
Just knock, i tell myself.

I knock on the door and wait their like an idiot.

No response, maybe he went out.

I'll knock one more time and thats it.
I knock and then the door opens.
Fuck.
He has a towel hanging low on his waist with no shirt on, his hair clearly damp from the shower he was probably just taking.

"Um, - hi- sorry- i didnt mean to bother you- ill leave now-" i say and turn and hero laughs.
I instantly regret doing this.

"No wait what happened?" he asks.

"Nothing, dont worry about it." i say and he smiles.

"No its okay why did you knock?" he asks and i scratch my head.
"What did you miss me?" he asks grinning from ear to ear.

I let my jaw drop a little.
"I- uh- no, but I was wondering if you'd want to watch a movie with me?" i ask and he smiles.

"Yeah sure, ill be over in a few minutes, i just need to- uh- put clothes on." he says and i laugh.

"Yeah thats a good idea." i say and he laughs.

"I'll see you." he says closing the door and I walk back into my trailer.

Welp
---------------------------

Hey guys, im excited for the next chapter ;)
I hope u like it so far, make sure to comment and vote :)
and thank you for reading! <3

- M