Chapter 5

I wake up to loud knocking on my door.
I sit straight up and look to my right.
Fuck.
Heros wrapped in my comforter naked.
Fuck fuck fuck.
Last nights a blur, but i know what happened.
Theres knocking again and I stand up, wrapping a blanket from my couch around me.

Oh shit, what time is it?
I run to the door and open it slightly.
Anna's standing there not happy.
"Jo its 1:30! Heros not answering his door and you werent answering you're calls-" then she stops talking and looks at me.

"Are you naked?" she asks then smiling.

I shake my head.

"Did you two-"

"Anna im so sorry." i say and she just starts to laugh.

"No no, its okay, just dont let it happen again. And be careful because I dont want the films to be affected by whatevers going on between you too. Ill tell roger that you guys arent feeling good and thats its something that you ate. We'll skip today but we're still doing the night scene tonight so be on time for that." she says and i nod.

"Im so sorry again, it was really irresponsible of us and-." i say and she shakes her head.

"Its okay." shes says and starts laughing, "Just tell me the details later." she says and i laugh.
I close the door and turn back around.
I grab a water from my minin fridge and down half of it.
My heads pounding and i definitely need advil.

Well shit.
I walk over to the bed and look at my view.
He looks so peaceful sleeping.
I lay down on the bed still convered in the blanket i picked up.

I stare at him for a while which could be creepy, but I'm honestly so nervous for when he wakes up.
Will he regret it like he did last time?

I draw hearts on his arm and his eyes start to flutter.
And then they open and they're looking at me and he just smiles which makes me smile.
His smile is contagiousnes.

"Goodmorning beautiful." he says and i laugh.

"Its 1:30." i say and his eyes widen and he's about to sit up.

"Anna already knocked on the door." i say and he covers his face with his hands.

"What did she say?"

"Well she saw that i was like half naked and i think figured what happened but she said not to worry about todays scenes, we just need to be ready for tonights scenes." i say and he nods.

"So." i say and he brushes hair out of my face.

"So." he says.

"Last night-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"Last night wasnt a mistake." he says and I smile.

"Okay good." i say and start to sit up.
"I should take a shower."

"I need to take one too." he says and i just look back at him and smile.

-----------------
hey guys sorry this was such a short chapter, I was kinda busy today but i should be posting another chapter tomorrow or the bext day after that!

Thank you sm for reading! It means a lot! Hope you guys like it so far!

I also have an edit account if any of you want to follow its @/multieditsxx19
- M <3