Chapter 8

^ me when a girl was grinding on hero🙃, ...later in the chapter 👀👀👀
Jo's perspective

I'm in Anna's trailer on her couch, wrapped up in a blanket.
Ive just explained everything to her thats happened in the last 24 hours.

"Hes a dick." Anna says and i shake my head.

"I dont want you to get upset at hero because of me. He's still your Hardin." i tell her.

"Yeah but he was a dick to you. I know Hero and i think he'll come around, he better be sorry. Jo just the way he acts around you can tell he likes-"

"If he liked me he wouldn't have said what he said." i say and she shakes her head.

"You guys are more like Hardin and Tessa than you realize." she says.

"Im just tired." i say and she nods.

"Ill pull out the couch bed and you can sleep there. Im going to get a little more work done." she says walking over to her desk.

"Thank you Anna, again im so sor-"

"Jo if you say sorry one more time-" she says and we both laugh.

My phone buzzes and I pull it out seeing a text from Inanna.

I open it and its an attachment, i click on the video and I didnt think my heart could break anymore than it already has.

"What happened?" Anna says looking at me and i turn my phone to show her the video.
The video of hero getting a lap dance by a girl in a club.

"Im going to kill him." Anna says, "Get dressed we're going to the club."

Hero's perspective

I'm trying to get this girl off of me and she doesnt want to.
Sam is cheering and im saying to get off but its so loud in this place.

Jeez, shes fucking grinding on me.

"Can you please get off!" i yell and she shakes her head grabbing my face.

I go to pick her thigh up off of me but she holds my hand on her leg.

"stop." i say and she just laughs.

Finally i get her off of me and shes so annoyed.
Inanna gives me a dirty look and i just shrug.
Why did i agree to this?
I'm not even drunk yet.

The place is packed and everyones jumping up and down around me.

I make my way through the crowd, trying to find a bathroom.

Finally i get to it and wait on the fucking long line.

Jo's perspective

"Anna we cannot go to the club, screw Hero, im not bothering you with my personal problems anymore." i say and she shakes her head while looking through her closet.

"I dont care, he shouldn't be out at the club while you sitting here crying. And we're not going to the club for him, well kinda. We're going to go so that you can show him that you're a bad bitch and you dont care about him."

"But i -"

"I know you care about him still but we dont want him know that." she says pulling out a sexy black dress, that looks my size.
My eyes widen.

"We have filming to do tomorrow." i say, "And where did you get that dress?"

"I dont care about the filming right now, and we're not staying long, just long enough. This dress was a dress I ordered in case i didnt like the other seattle dress and i was going to give it to you as a gift when i found out we werent using it. But nows the perfect time to use it." she says smiling and i shake my head.

"This is probably a bad idea." i say and she shrugs.

"Sometimes things need to be bad before they can be good."

-----------------------
hey guys,
sorry i didnt update yesterday :(
I was really busy, but hopefully I'll update later on again.
Thank you guys for reading and for all the support! :)
Make sure to comment and vote, and i hope you enjoyed reading!
- xx, M <33