Chapter 19

^^me @ hero the last chapter lmao
Hero's perspective

I fucked up.

Im crying.

im really fucking crying.

I watched Jo leave in the Uber, as i stood under the awning, that was blocking me from he rain.

Now she's gone.
Probably in her trailer by now.
I'm here crying like a fucking baby.
I'm such a dick.

I walk back into the club and order myself a drink.
I'm drunk.
But it's helping the pain.

A girl comes and sits next to me.

I don't look her way but i can feel her gaze on me as i drink my alcoholic beverage.

"You look a mess." she says and i don't answer her.

"You look familiar...wait aren't you that hero guy." she says and I just keep drinking and staring straight forward.

"Don't worry, i won't tell anyone." she says.
I normally would get nervous but i'm starting to feel numb.
"So, why do you look like shit?" she asks and i snap my head at her.

She's a brunette and has brown eyes. Cute i guess.
But i just want Jo.
I want her in my arms, i want her hugs and kisses, i want her.
But, I lost her.
Again.

"Non of your business." i say and look away.

"Com'n, i'm bored." she says.

"You're at a club." i say and she shakes her head ordering a drinks

"Yeah but this isn't where i want to be, today i found out my girlfriend was cheating on me." she says cursing.

"Girlfriend?" i raise about eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah yeah, what you thought i was interested in you?" she says laughing and i shrug.

"I found her in our apartment with another girl. why? why would she do that to me? I thought she cared about me. And she really broke my heart, i loved her." she says and blinks away tears that almost fall.

"So my friends dragged me here to have a good time and forget, but hey the alcohol isn't working so now i'm here talking to you." she says and i just look at her.

"The alcohol isn't working right now for me either." i say rubbing my eye.

"I told you my problem now tell me yours." she says resting her head on her hand.

"No, i didn't ask you to tell me shit." i say finishing me drink and ordering another one.

"Okay if i'm being honest i saw you and that girl fighting outside." she says and my eyes widen.
"Don't worry, i didn't stay long enough to find out what the deal was, but now you're here and she's not, it's killing me not knowing what happened."
God knows who else saw us.

"I don't want to talk about it, plus i don't know who you are or even your name. I dont trust you." i say rolling my eyes.
Fuck i hate myself.
I miss her.

"We'll i'm Katie." she says putting her hand out to shake it but she puts it away when I don't move. "And i know your name is hero, so there you have it, we're officially acquaintances. And i promise, cross my heart, that i won't say a word." she says smiling.