Chapter 26, Last Chapter <3

Me being emotional because this book is finished 😭😭 ^^^ love you all
________________________
Jo's perspective

A week has flown by and it feels like everything has gone by so fast.
It's our last day of filming and its a scene where im laying on the couch and Tessa asks Hardin if they could go to the new years eve party.

The scene doesnt take us long to get right and I take in every moment of it.

"And Cut!" Yells Roger and I sit up.

"Thats a wrap everyone!" Roger says and everyone starts clapping.
We stand up and everyone starts hugging eachother and Hero kisses me on the head.

"An applause for the amazing Josphine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin for bring Hardin and Tessa to life and crushing it!" says Roger and Anna hugs both of us.

"Thank you guys, couldnt ask for a better hessa." she says tearing up.

"Okay everyone, there's a dinner later, so ill see some of you then." says Roger and a few people start saying goodbyes, who won't be here later.

Pictures get taken of us holding the clip boards and of us with Anna, Roger, and Jen.

We stay for a little while, talking to some of the people that we wont be seeing until the next film, and then we leave.

Hero's laying on my trailer bed as I finish packing the last of my clothing items.

"Isnt the car taking us to the airport tomorrow afternoon?" asks Hero and I nod.

"Yeah but I want to have everything ready." i say and he nods.

I pull out the dress for tonight, its red and a little on the tighter side.

"I cant believe we already booked the tickets for Australia." i say grabbing my red heals.
Although i'm sad about the filming of the movie ending, i'm excited to go home.
And see my parents...especially my mom.

"Me either. I've never been to Australia." he says and I start laughing at how cute he looks.
God i love him.

"Im scared paparazzi will notice us together, during promo tour there were pictures of me, you and Anna all over." I say actually nervous.

"We'll be fine, they wont even know we've finished filming until we're on the plane." he says reassuring me.

I walk over to him giving him a kiss and his arms wrap around my waist.
I pull away, "Im so excited you're coming with me."

"Me too." he says kissing my shoulder.

I pull away from him and grab my dress.

"I'm going to start getting ready and jump in the shower." I say and he smirks at me.

"Dont event think about, I want to get to the place on time." i say walking into the bathroom and he gets up pushing tbe bathroom door open.

"You know we never take long." he says and I roll my eyes turning red.

An Hour Later

I'm blow drying my hair and curling it as Hero gets dressed behind me.

"Nice ass." i say looking at it threw the mirror and he goes to cover it with both his hands making me burst out laughing.

His whole face turns red.

"You'd think after my ass being filmed in awc, I wouldnt get embarrassed when my own girlfriend comments on it." he says and I can't stop giggling.