Chapter 18

me at the end of the chapter :( ^
also this song is for the end of the chapter :((((, btw i'm obsessed with it
Jo's perspective

Hero carries me out of the club, and i smack his butt.

"Jo stop." he mumbles as we get outside.

"Why? its so cute." i say and giggle.
He puts me down and then the rest of the cast comes out of the club.

Damn, i didnt realize how embarrassing this would be.
Mariam's face is already bruising, so is Hero's, and i can feel mine.

"Well." Anna says.

"Sorry." i say and Anna nods.

Mariam just shakes her head.

"Okay...everyone go home to your trailers and tomorrow we're starting late anyway. Its only Hero and Jo tomorrow around 9:00 at night, so everyone basically has the day off." she says rubbing her face.

Two tears roll down Mariams face and she walks away from our little circle.

"Mariam wait!" hero says and I feel like a part of my heart just broke off. Hero chases after her.

"Okay well ill see you guys soon." says shane and the rest of the cast says their goodbyes and then goes their ways.

Shane stops at me and gives me a quick hug.

"If you need anything, you know im here for you." he says and i thank him.

Now its only Anna and I standing and hero and Mariam are at the other end of the block arguing.

"I feel like i apologize to you too much." i say and Anna hugs me.

"Mariam shouldn't have come out with us in the first place, she lied and she was a bitch to you. I cant blame you for going at her." Anna says and i smile.

"You're too good to me." i say and she shake's her head.

"You really are though, any other person would have fired me." i say and Anna shakes her head again.

"Jo, you are so much more like tessa than you think." she says and i smile, "I wouldn't want any other person to play tessa, i don't care how many times you get into club fights." she says and we both laugh.

"No but for real, Im not just your boss, I'm you're friend. And i care a lot about you. You're health and happiness comes first, filming can wait a day." she says and i nod.

"I know but my problems have affected the movies too much." i say, while my tears brim my eyes.

"Jo, other than that one time, you have always been on time. You always know your lines. You're always prepared. You're always so caring. And you always bring the tessa, i wrote and love, to life. Dont apologize please." she says and i give her one more hug.

"Thank you Anna." i say and she smiles.

I look behind her and my heart breaks.
Mairam kisses Hero and than walks away.

Tears fall out with me even blinking.
That hurt.

"Do you want to stay with me at my trailer or do you want be to slap him first?" she asks and I shake my head.

"Neither, Ive sobbered up a bit." i say wiping my tears.
"Im going to talk to Hero, you go, go get rest." i say and she nods.

"Are you sure?" she asks and I nod.

"Please text me if anything." she says and i nod thanking her one last time.

She walks away and Hero turns around from saying goodbye to Mariam.