Chapter 1 "New"

this is my first story sooo bare with me.🥴😂 let me know in the comments if there's stuff you want to see!- gubloid1980

Your POV:

you wake up with the sun directly in your face. you groan and roll over to check the time. it's 6:30 am and you have to be at work by 8. so you roll out of bed and take a hot shower. letting the water run down you back you get anxious about going into work. you've only been working there for  2 weeks now. you've been meeting people and learning how to do case files. you've met the whole BAU team and really like all of them. they all have their own skill/ perfection.

you get out of the shower and put on black leather pants and tucked in a white button up shirt into your pants, slipped on black heals,  throw your hair up into a bun, put a little bit of makeup on, brush your teeth, and head out the door. while driving to work you jam out to music trying to ease your nerves.

once you get to work you walk into the bullpen area and see derek messing around with spencer about how tired he looks while they both pour coffee.

M: come on man, you can't lie to me. what did you do last night?
S: i read.
M: those bags tell a different story.
spencer walks away shaking his head.

you walk over to your desk (which is next to spencer's) and put you bag down next to your chair.

M: y/n look at reid and tell me it looks like he did more than just read last night.

you look over at spencer and he looks at you shyly. making eye contact with him you decide to play into morgan's joke.

Y: yeah what did you do? something crazy obviously,  you look really tired.
morgan starts laughing and spencer just sits down in his seat.

your face gets red because you don't know if that was the right thing to do since you are pretty new to the team. joking around is better than just being awkward anyway. you decide to text him.

Y: "hey sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable. i didn't really know what to do"

you hear his phone buzz and he looks at it with a smile on his face

S: "it's okay. morgan thinks i do more than just read. which i don't. thank you though."

he looks up at you and you both smile at each other. making you feel way better about what just happened. you go back to charting. 

you and spencer had your lunch breaks at the same time. today you actually decided to ask if he wanted to go get something to eat and he accepted. you found him very attractive and wanted to get to know him more. you guys got food and walked around.

S: what made you join the FBI?
Y: i grew up wanting to be in the FBI. i would play around as a kid pretending to be one. so from the beginning i pushed myself to be one.
S: wow. i wasn't expecting that.
Y: what were you expecting Doctor?

his eyebrows raised when you calling him doctor.

S: that your parents had huge expectations for you and you had to choose a high paying job. usually that's how most parents are.
Y: well that too.

you both started laughing. while your eyes were closed you tripped on a bump in the sidewalk and fell right into spencer's arms. he caught you luckily, but when he did you both looked into each other eyes and you felt your stomach flip with excitement. you barley know this guy and you're feeling like this. why?

you stayed in his arms for awhile until he asked if you were okay.

Y: yeah im fine, thank you for catching me.
S: yeah! of course.

he blushed a little bit and put a piece of hair behind his ear. you looked at your watch and saw that you needed to get back to the office so you both began to walk again.

after getting back you see the girls and go talk to them. morgan finds spencer looking at you.

M: hey kid. what's up?
S: nothing.
he goes to the coffee pot to get coffee.

M: come on man. i saw you staring at her, so tell me.
he took a deep breath. admitting that he felt some type of way today when you two were walking.

M: so you like her?
S: i don't know. it's just a feeling i can't get rid of.
M: you like her kid. that's not a bad thing. she's beautiful.
S: yeah, she is.
he looks down at his coffee.
S: she's way out of my league. im no derek morgan

morgan laughs a little big thinking spencer was joking with him.

M: pretty boy. you're tall, have curly hair, and smart. any girl would be lucky to be with you.
spencer smiles a little and walks off to go sit back at his desk and finish files and so does morgan.

after talking to the girls for a bit you also get back to your desk to work on files. your phone is blowing up with texts from the group chat your in with all the ladies. garcia is still raving about this guy she met. every time your phone buzzes spencer turns his head to you. you catch him once and just smiled at him while picking your phone up to add your input on the messages.

"y/n: garcia. some of us have work to do. XD"
"Garcia: oh hush i now you want to hear about him. but i'll save it for later"
"Emily: looking forward to it"

you giggle, turned your phone off, and turn back to your computer.