Chapter 14 "Really?"

its been 2 weeks since you've been discharged. you woke up from the brightness of the sun. you roll over to find that spencer wasn't in bed with you, so you roll out of bed and slip on one of his hoodies that's on the ground and walk into the living room to find him making you breakfast.

S: good morning, beautiful.

you smile as you walk over to him hugging his bear torso from behind as he cooks. his hair was still messy from sleeping and he was wearing his glasses, which he rarely wears, but when he does you find it extremely sexy.

he never cooks so you were surprised to see him doing it, and it actually smelling good. he turns around and hugs you back, kissing your jawline and down your neck.

Y: mmm. spence im definitely enjoying this, but the food is gonna burn.

he looks at you and laughs. turning back around to finish breakfast. he made blueberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon. all of which smelt amazing, your stomach growling as you smell the air. he fixes you and him a plate and you both go to the couch to eat instead of the table, because you wanted to watch TV.

Y: oh my goddd.

spencer looks at you as you roll your head back at how good the food tastes, he remembers the first time hes ever seen you do that, back when he first brought you out for breakfast, making him smile big.

Y: you know I love blueberry pancakes.

S: of course. that's why I made them.

he leans over and kisses your cheek. you felt so happy in this moment. having the guy of your dreams making you your favorite breakfast and being head over heels in love with him. could it even get any better than this?

S: do you want to move in together?

this questions startled you. when you looked over at him he was still watching the TV. while looking at him and not answering he turns his head to look at you, eyebrows raised.

Y: really?

you laugh a little bit thinking he was going to too, but he stays silent.

S: yeah, im serious. I- I just want to- start a life with you.

to answer the question from earlier, it definitely could get better and it just did. your cheeks get red, you stand up and jump on his lap, now straddling him.

Y: yes, yes we can move in together!

you grab the sides of his face and kiss him. he instantly kisses you back and wraps his hands around you giving you a hug at the same time.

Y: whos house though?

S: ummm, I was thinking yours. I already stay here more than my own.

Y: okay, sounds good.

you kiss him again and he sifts positions to where you're laying on the couch and hes on top of you. he starts kissing down your neck and takes the hoodie you're wearing off, leaving you in just a bra and shorts. he continues to kiss your chest leaving dark hickeys behind. your breathing increases.

S: I love leaving marks on you baby.

you smile at him and he returns to kissing your chest. your eyes shut when he unclips your bra and starts licking your nipples. a moan leaving your mouth as he bites on one softly. you move your hips once so you grind against his member making him thrust into you. your wetness increasing, knowing you can probably feel it through your shorts.

spencer starts kissing down your stomach, also leaving hickeys, until he reaches your shorts. he takes them by the waste band and pulls them off of you, exposing your red laced panties. you look at him, his pupils large, and he moves his hand over your core, feeling how wet the panties are already.