Chapter 17 "Questions"

update: i know i said i had an ending planned out, but to be completely honest with you, i couldn't have it end the way i wanted it to. it was WAY too sad LOL so i changed it. i hope you guys are still enjoying the story<3

warning: if you don't like throw up... sorry.

you wake up early the next morning before your alarm goes off and you felt gross. your stomach flipping and making you nauseous. you slowly sit on the edge of your bed getting ready for if you do throw up.

spencer feels you leave his arms and wakes up and sees you just sitting there.

S: hey. are you-

before he could even finish your sentence you jump up and tun to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet. spencer runs after you and holds your hair back as you continue to throw up.

you sit on the ground and try and breathe as spencer runs a washcloth under cold water for you and places it in your forehead.

S: are you okay? i didn't know you were sick.

Y: i wasn't last night.

S: was it something you ate?

you paused, thinking you were going to throw up again, but didn't.

Y: we ate the same thing.. so it's probably just a bug.

you had work today, but obviously you couldn't go. you didn't want to get the whole team sick.

you felt a little better so you tried to stand, but your legs were weak so spencer helped you. you sat on the edge of the bed and held the cold washcloth to your forehead as you lied back down.

S: im going to call hotch.

you nod as spencer leaves the bedroom with his phone in hand.

S: hey hotch. y/n is throwing up at the moment. so she won't be coming in.

H: are you sick too?

S: no i feel perfectly fine.

H: i still think you should stay home.

S: you guys need me. i'm fine.

H: okay if you insist, but reid, if i see that you as much as look sick today, i'm sending you home.

S: sounds-

he hears you throwing up again and tells hotch he will see him later. running back to you in the bathroom.

today is going to be a long day.

———

you wake up from a cat nap to spencer getting ready. you rub your eyes, which are sore from the strain of throwing up, to look at spencer.

S: how do you feel?

he says while buttoning his shirt up. you raise one of your eyebrows in confusion.

Y: are you not staying?

he stops what he's doing to look at you. you were a little upset that he would just leave for work and not help you, but then you thought about the team.