Chapter 13 "Happier"

update: heyyy! I was thinking about making another story, but I don't know exactly what yet. comment or dm me on tiktok(gubloid1980) with ideas!thank you all for reading<3

it has been a few days and the doctors are discharging you. while you're sitting up in your bed, changed and ready to leave, you wait for spencer to come in your room. hes taking forever and its making you anxious wondering what hes doing.

after sitting there for 20 minutes spencer busts through the doors with flowers in one hand and chocolates in the other almost dropping both. his smile so big.

Y: oh my god! I-

he took your breath away he was so cute. he handed you them both. you smelt the flowers and smiled. they were your favorite, *your favorite flower*

Y: thank you spence. how did I get so lucky?

you placed the chocolate and flowers on the bed and stood up. when you did you were met with spencer's arms wrapping around you and picking you up. placing a kiss on your lips. after setting you down your face was red.

S: oh! I'm sorry did I hurt you?

Y: no, it was really hot actually.

he licks his lips.

not being able to have sex with him was rough. for some reason you were horny every day and all you wanted to do was spencer. not caring where you were or how much pain your stomach would be in.

the bruises started to fade, the pain in your stomach still there if you moved to quick, but you didn't want to tell spencer because you didn't want him to baby you or be careful around you.

S: how about we get out of here.

Y: please.

you said with a smirk on your face.

you grabbed the chocolate and flowers and spencer grabbed your bag you had here at the hospital and walked to his car outside. it was warm out. the sun hitting your skin instantly making you happier. spencer opened the door for you after he set your bag in the backseat. when he gets in the driver seat you've already opened the chocolates and were about to eat one of them.

S: can I have one?

Y: nope.

you said jokingly with a piece of chocolate in your mouth, laughing. he looks at you with puppy eyes and you just couldn't say no again.

Y: fine. you're lucky you're cute.

he lets out a laugh and grabs a piece of chocolate.

---

you arrive at you house and spencer grabs your bags to help bring them upstairs. when you get to your door you reach for you keys and drop them. you scoff and bend over to pick them up, wincing from the pain in your stomach still making spencer get really worried.

S: are you okay?

Y: yes spence, im fine.

you pick up your keys and unlock you door, opening it and walking in as spencer follows you. he drops you bag on the floor by the kitchen counter and crosses his arms, staring at you waiting for you to explain why you lied to him.

Y: what?

S: you know what. you said you weren't feeling any pain.

Y: it barley hurts. I just didn't want you to be careful with me.

S: I could have possibly hurt you if I did something without knowing you still hurt.

after he said that, your mind went straight to what he was going to do to you that would make you feel that pain. you bite your lip at this thought.