Chapter 6 "Wheels up in 30"

update: thanks for all the likes on tiktok. if there is anything you want to see in this story just comment it and ill look at them. this chapter is more on the line of solving a case than smut with spencer, that will happen soon though. - Gubloid1980

also TW! this chapter talks about kidnappings, murders, and stuff you would hear while watching CM.

this case was about multiple kidnappings and murders in Baltimore, Maryland. all 3 kids were the same age and all brunette. the third victim was taken 12 hours ago and the odds for kids being alive after the first 24 hours was very unlikely so the team rushes to Baltimore.

H: wheels up in 30.

your POV:

on the jet ride to Baltimore everyone was quite until hotch said we all needed to brief before landing. this was your second case, so you still weren't used to talking about people getting murdered let alone children.

S: since all these girls have brown hair and are all around the same age of each other this unsub might be taking these girls because he lost a child of his own.

Y: how can we know its a male unsub?

M: usually woman unsubs who kidnap don't kill the children. woman also kidnap newborns instead of "older" kids.

everyone continues to talk about the victimology, adding stuff to the profile until we land. hotch has you and morgan look at the disposal sights of the last murder, rossi and Prentiss at the first disposal sight, reid meets the sheriff and starts mapping out the geological points, and him and JJ talking to the newest victims family.

you're at the disposal sight with morgan when he notices something.

M: the disposal sights are clean. the children wrapped in a blanket, hair brushed, fresh clothes.

Y: sigh of remorse. which leans toward him doing this because of losing a child recently.
you call hotch to tell him what you found.

---

you now have 8 hours to find her alive and no leads yet. everyone continues to work fast while time is running out. her parents told jj that they were at a park when she disappeared and that she was a loving kid. she talked to everyone, even strangers which they knew wasn't a good idea. after talking with them they had a few people they could have Garcia check, but they came out clean. their alibies solid.

you were back at the station with spencer. your face showing how sad you are because this kid was going to die and there's nothing you could do about it.

S: are you okay?

he takes his hand and rubs down your back trying to help, but you move away from him. he apologizes and starts to walk away back to the maps.

Y: she's going to die if we don't find her in time.

he turns around.

S: JJ is having a press conference. she telling them the profile and setting a tip line up, hopefully the people can help.

as soon as he said that the phone rings. you rush over and answer it.

Y: this is SSA y/n y/l/n

?: I was at the park with my daughter when that other girl was kidnaped. something strange happened.

Y: can you tell me what happened ma'am?

?: this man with a dark blue van was at the park. he had his door open and he was just sitting in it, staring at the children playing. he had a pink coat in his hands, stroking it.