Chapter 19 "Danger"

warning: blood and violence

ONE WEEK LATER

Y: spencer.

you whispered. you cry on a cold ground, looking to see where you are or to see where spencer was.

the lights weren't on in whatever room you're in. you try and say spencer's name to see if he was even with you.

Y: spencer... spencer are you there?

you heard a groaning sound come from across the room.

Y: spencer, please. is that you?

S: y/n.

his voice was low and it sounded like he was hurting. before you could respond to him you passed out. you dreamt of what happened before this moment.

you were grocery shopping with spencer. you needed food at the house. while walking around, spencer of course was grabbing your hips and flirting with you, trying to distract you.

Y: knock it off spencer.

you giggle as you turn around to him.

Y: you don't want to starve right?

he kisses you. when he pulls away you look behind him and gasp.

S: what?

he turns around quick to see what you're looking at. all he sees are people walking by.

S: what was it?

you stared for a good few seconds before refocusing on spencer. he looked worried.

Y: sorry. it was nothing. i thought i saw someone.

you turned around to the cart and started pushing it again, going to the next aisle.

S: who did you think you saw?

you stayed silent. your brain couldn't comprehend what you thought you saw because it made no sense. he's gone... he's in jail...

S: y/n!

he walks in front of the cart to force you to stop moving. you look at him as he does this.

Y: i told you it was nothing.

that wasn't true. you saw him. you were for sure it was him.

S: okay.

he moved out of the way so you both could continue shopping.

you woke up. this time the lights were on and you were tied to a chair, tight. across from you sat spencer, also in a chair. he was still passed out, his chin resting on his chest. the top of his head was bloody.

your heart felt like it was going to burst. you were so scared. even more scared for spencer, you tried to wake him up.

Y: spencer, spencer wake up, wake up.