Chapter 9 "Panic"

your POV:

you've been staying at spencer's house for 2 months now. no days were boring with him. every day you both had off you spent out, your love for him growing. you planned on telling him your feelings soon, but didn't want to ruin what you already had if he didn't feel the same.

adam hasn't tried talking to you since the letter at spencer's house so you decided to forget about him. you wanted spencer to have all your attention on your adventures. you knew if you did have a bad day though he wouldn't hate you for it, he would probably be with you through it all.

today was one of your days off after a long case in LA. Garcia wanted all the girls to go out and party since you all haven't done that for a while. you obviously said yes, because you missed your favorite girls.

they were going to be picking you up at spencer's house around 11pm so you took a shower. after your shower you go to pick out an outfit. having all your choices laid out on the bed, all dresses. you decided on wearing a deep red spaghetti strapped dress that hit your mid thigh and had thin straps crisscrossing as the back. you paired it was a thin gold necklace, thin gold bracelet and some black heels. your hair slightly curled and rested on your shoulders. you stepped out of spencer's room to show him your outfit.

his eyes lit up and his jaw dropped at how beautiful you looked. seeing his reaction made you blush and giggle a little bit.

S: you look good.

he felt nervous about saying you looked gorgeous. so he chose not to, since you guys were still considered friends.

Y: well thank you doctor.

he shakes his head and smiles.

S: what club are you guys heading too?

Y: ummm. let me see.

you pull out you phone to check the groupchat to see the name of the club.

Y: ummm. its called Luna. its downtown.

S: hmm, never heard of it.

he turns his attention back on the movie he was watching before you came out.

Y: are you okay with me going?

he looks at you confused.

S: why wouldn't I be?

Y: because of adam.

he rolled his eyes at the sound of his name.

S: he doesn't seem like a threat.

Y: doesn't seem like a threat? then why am I staying here?

his eyes widen and he shifts his sitting position.

S: if you don't want to stay you can go home.

Y: do you want me to go home?

he starts rubbing his eyes, then he looks at you not answering. not knowing what to say.

Y: okay. so ill leave.

you storm off to his room and he jumps up and follows you.

S: y/n wait.

Y: when were you going to tell me you wanted me to leave? how long have I been bothering you?

you were throwing all your clothes into you bag you brought the first day you came here. not caring if they were folded or not. he never answered your question. you feel you phone buzz.

"JJ: we are outside. get your sexy ass in the car!"

you look at it and then back at spencer, his eyes confused.